Caw-Caw!

Muffins?

• Ew, bleck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MUFFINS!

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

MaximTheRaven

MaximTheRaven here! Aspiring DJ and gaming enthusiast with (allegedly) a good radio voice! I just wanted to introduce myself because...well...that's what all the cool ravens do.

Name's Eri, I'm 23 years old and I hail from the northern end of New Jersey. I recently moved here so I'm adjusting to life while having recently moved back in with my father. I love music of all types, if It can make my head nod I'll jam to it until I sleep, then jam to it in my sleep. =P

I'm friendly, I love to talk on skype, but I'll happily migrate to whatever everyone's using (mumble, apparently) if it gets me more people to hang with.

I'll be playing Wildstar upon release, with intent to be a hyper-active member of the community, provided it doesn't interfere with RL stuff, aye?

Anywho, that should cover it, if I missed something lemme know, I'll be happy to- - OH!

If any of you folks have Skype, my skype is MaximTheRaven as well. I like making people laugh, pretty much anyone is open to sending me a message. I'll respond as soon as I get it. =D

XD Alright I'm not going to hold back. WTF IS WITH THE RAVEN?! I've seen you caw'ing over on WSC for a while.... WHY?! I HAVE TO KNOW.

thats-so-raven.jpg

MaximTheRaven here! Aspiring DJ and gaming enthusiast with (allegedly) a good radio voice! I just wanted to introduce myself because...well...that's what all the cool ravens do.

Name's Eri, I'm 23 years old and I hail from the northern end of New Jersey. I recently moved here so I'm adjusting to life while having recently moved back in with my father. I love music of all types, if It can make my head nod I'll jam to it until I sleep, then jam to it in my sleep. =P

I'm friendly, I love to talk on skype, but I'll happily migrate to whatever everyone's using (mumble, apparently) if it gets me more people to hang with.

I'll be playing Wildstar upon release, with intent to be a hyper-active member of the community, provided it doesn't interfere with RL stuff, aye?

Anywho, that should cover it, if I missed something lemme know, I'll be happy to- - OH!

If any of you folks have Skype, my skype is MaximTheRaven as well. I like making people laugh, pretty much anyone is open to sending me a message. I'll respond as soon as I get it. =D

Welcome! I hail from northern NJ as well, so do some others here on the site. I'm not friendly though, and I dislike talking. I do enjoy a good Caw every now and then though.

Aww, Sorry Maxim. I used to ho to Jersey every year for a guild get together. I just hated the Jersey Pike. Could never open your windows. Just reeked of garbage.

Top Bottom