What's new

Caw-Caw!

Muffins?

• Ew, bleck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MUFFINS!

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
It actually has a pretty low accumulation of rain. It's just always cloudy and sprinkly, no heavy rain.
I lived in Salem, Oregon and it was overcast 9 months out of the year and rains every day more than where I live currently gets in a year... so yeah. Also Belial Odin had two ravens actually!

Finally, welcome! Even if you are in jersey.

velorra wants us to move to Seattle to be closer to her family, what a co-inky-dink.

It's a great place to be, it really is.

Enough to make it the highest suicide rate in the US.

I loved seattle, but only because I don't mind the rain all that much. I WAS urged to go out by my roommates whenever there was sun, seasonal depression is a real thing, though there's a LOT to do there to battle it. Live action roleplay, group events, outings, an AWESOME community garden. It's really cool.

I lived in Salem, Oregon and it was overcast 9 months out of the year and rains every day more than where I live currently gets in a year... so yeah. Also Belial Odin had two ravens actually!

Finally, welcome! Even if you are in jersey.

One's gotta be the slow retarded brother/sister that hasn't found their way here yet.

And I'm from Kansas, so I can wave to you on your way to someplace more interesting. Like NJ or Seattle.

Don't come to NJ unless you have somewhere to be, I grew up here, and left for a reason. *laughs* I'm only here because my father lives here and we have a good relationship. I couldn't deny him when he asked me to come back to help him.

One's gotta be the slow retarded brother/sister that hasn't found their way here yet.
You do have the Odin like beard but you need an eyepatch. Wear the eyepatch bel, wear the funky funky eyepatch!

You do have the Odin like beard but you need an eyepatch. Wear the eyepatch bel, wear the funky funky eyepatch!

I have some time to go. Many say I already act like an old man but I still have a few years until I'll have the actual look. Until then, I'll keep growing the beard. Vikings for life.

Don't come to NJ unless you have somewhere to be, I grew up here, and left for a reason. *laughs* I'm only here because my father lives here and we have a good relationship. I couldn't deny him when he asked me to come back to help him.
Hey someone without daddy issues! YAAAAAAYYY

I'm right there with you but mines not as long... also it is very red. Beards unite!

Mine is very red as well. Even though I had platinum blonde hair has a kid and now have brown hair on my head. Some blonde is mixed in with it but yeah, I don't understand the crazy red it is. Sorry for derailing your thread MaximTheRaven.

Mine is very red as well. Even though I had platinum blonde hair has a kid and now have brown hair on my head. Some blonde is mixed in with it but yeah, I don't understand the crazy red it is. Sorry for derailing your thread MaximTheRaven.
Mine started red but switched to brown... anyway Maxim, what is your favourite type of potato?

I really don't mind about the thread, I found it entertaining. I myself have shortly buzzed black hair.

Mine started red but switched to brown... anyway Maxim, what is your favourite type of potato?

...The..potato kind... =/

Nope, its the crow from Ikkis head :)
Ravens are much cooler than crows.

Maximtheraven sounds like a raven with boobs.
(I was going to find an accompanying picture, but remembered I was at work. "Maxim raven boobs" might be a little fishy as a search inquiry here)

Ravens are much cooler than crows.

Maximtheraven sounds like a raven with boobs.
(I was going to find an accompanying picture, but remembered I was at work. "Maxim raven boobs" might be a little fishy as a search inquiry here)
I may have to google this when I get home. You know, for science.

I HAVE NO BOOBS! Maxim is a shortened version of a character name I used in WoW, Maximire, whose last name is Ravenguard in RP. So, Maximire Ravenguard turned into MaximTheRaven

Caw. *peck*

I giggle every time I saw Caw or Peck now. It feels like the start of a chicken hat attack.

Top Bottom