What's new

Caw-Caw!

Muffins?

• Ew, bleck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MUFFINS!

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
I giggle every time I saw Caw or Peck now. It feels like the start of a chicken hat attack.
I thought at first that I was going to be annoyed by the cawing and the pecking, but for some reason it seems to be working for him.

This thread happened while I was sleeping, now I'm groggy and confused.

I'm also imagining that you are one of Bel and Trib's crazy Polish chickens.

Welcome, Maxim. Now let's hear this sexy radio voice of yours.

Gladly, as soon as I can! I -am- open to skyping and stuff, though.

Thanks though, all of you, you lot really make me feel welcome.

It ruffles my feathers. <3

I'm also imagining that you are one of Bel and Trib's crazy Polish chickens.

Welcome, Maxim. Now let's hear this sexy radio voice of yours.

I got to hold one of their chickens today! (sumatra?) It was awesome. I got video of them that I need to see if it's worth posting. I once again failed to get a pic of Bel's amazing beard... damnit.

Also, welcome mr. Raven.

I got to hold one of their chickens today! (sumatra?) It was awesome. I got video of them that I need to see if it's worth posting. I once again failed to get a pic of Bel's amazing beard... damnit.

Also, welcome mr. Raven.

Resisting.....urge to make joke.

This thread is so full of win right now. Not sure if I already posted because I'm on my phone at the moment, but in case I didn't, welcome! I live across the river in the concrete jungle, we definitely need to arrange a hang out with all these east coasters that have been popping up!

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

This thread is so full of win right now. Not sure if I already posted because I'm on my phone at the moment, but in case I didn't, welcome! I live across the river in the concrete jungle, we definitely need to arrange a hang out with all these east coasters that have been popping up!

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk
Gonna have to when I go to crakeworld to visit for sure.

Jersey represent. I find it very interesting there is like 4-6 of us within 30 miles of each other.

What the hell? We recruited half of Jersey? How did we manage that? Eh more people for quick local get togethers!

BIG FIST PUMP!

vp-fistpump-hi.gif

Top Bottom