What's new

Approved Cincojoes application

Cincojoe

Crafter
What is your Name?
cincojoe#1004
Katy, TX

Can we try this again, but this time, take your time answering the questions as well as read the rules all the way through. Thanks! :)

What is your Name?
Cincojoe .... Joe

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
cincojoe#1004

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Katy, Texas (west of Houston)

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes I have and completely agree with them.
Expense of Others” – this equates to “Drama” - I don't have time for drama I'm too old for drama :) People need to think before they speak. Its really that simple. Just treat to to people the way you would expect someone to treat to you. Also having fun is important as well. I play games to have fun, not create stress.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes I do

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No I do not

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit Post

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Want to be part of an active community with good people. Being part of an active community just makes the game so much more enjoyable.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Photography. When my kids were born I wanted to be the dad who took all the cool photos of their kids. That turned into a very expensive hobby. Several thousand dollars later after buying cameras and lenses I was hooked. Today I just use my cell phone :)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Tecmo Bowl when i was younger :) Loved that game.
Mostly arcade type games. My first real addiction was WoW. That's where I experienced being part of a close knit guild and how it made the gaming experience so much better.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Have been playing Destiny for years but most of my friends quit on it. Excited to be playing New World now.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PVE/Casual I would say. Can definitely be social.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Like I mentioned before in World of Warcraft i was part of a fun close guild. The social aspect of it is what I enjoyed. Helping others with different task or materials etc. I was the guy would give stuff away rather than auction it for $$$. If someone else could use it and it helped them, then it was theirs.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm a helper by nature. I like to think I have a good sense of humor :)
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
Born and raised Texan. Married with two boys 15 and one just turned 18. Enjoy cooking (mostly BBQ), watching sports (Dallas Cowboy fan ...I know I know its not my fault). I also enjoy watching my two boys play sports in school.

Top Bottom