What's new

Null and Void Cosmic's Application :)

Cosmic

What is your Name?
Christine
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Cosmic#2144

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes and Yes. The "Safe Zone" policy especially "We want you to come here after a long day of work and spend your time enjoying what video games have to offer you, not worry about who said what, when, and where." Video games are my escape from the real world and knowing that there is a group of like minded people to play with makes that all the most exciting.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not yet although, I hope to change that soon! I working on getting my husband to apply alongside me.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I found myself going back to your post over and over as it felt exactly what I was looking for - a group that wants to play hard but not fall into the hardcore mindset or take itself too seriously.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
I started playing NES and Sega Games when I was young (Super Mario, Castlevania, Sonic- the classics). When I met my husband, he got me hooked on MMOs and I've never really looked back!
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
My main focus in games is normally PVE with side of PVP however, in this game it will definitely be more involved in PVP battles given that seems to be a huge focus. I'll also spend way too much hitting rocks, chopping trees and leveling crafting.
Yes, having planned many MMOs over the years (Warhammer, ESO, AOC WOW, Rift, GW2, etc) I have been part of many communities. My favorite was our Guild/Alliance in Warhammer Online called Twist of Fate. It was never really planned but evolved naturally from a group of like minded people playing together every day. We accomplished many firsts and feats in that game without every trying to be hardcore. We just enjoyed playing together and pushed each other to be our best.
Once I get comfortable, I will definitely be the chatty pocket healer with a heaping dose of sarcasm (but all in fun - I promise). I work a pretty standard 8-5pm schedule but the majority of free time on nights an weekends will be spent grinding away in game.
I've been happily married for 10 years now to my husband/gaming partner. We live in a tiny house with our 2 corgis on a pond in the woods of Maine. I tend to be a little obsessed with dogs, Halloween, horror movies and true crime podcasts.

a group that wants to play hard but not fall into the hardcore mindset or take itself too seriously.
NAILED IT!

moved into angsty teenage/emo poetry as I got olde
Logical move honestly.

obsessing over Halloween
I Swear I know you irl haha

When I met my husband, he got me hooked on MMOs and I've never really looked back!
Hear that @hole the addiction is coming!!!!

We accomplished many firsts and feats in that game without every trying to be hardcore. We just enjoyed playing together and pushed each other to be our best.
We shall see where we as a community land! :)

We live in a tiny house with our 2 corgis on a pond in the woods of Maine. I tend to be a little obsessed with dogs, Halloween, horror movies and true crime podcasts.
Holy shit you may actually be related to @hole !!

APPROVED so you can convert her to the video game way :) We are the covenant afterall!!!
Make sure to jump into Discord for permissions!

NAILED IT!

Logical move honestly.

I Swear I know you irl haha

Hear that @hole the addiction is coming!!!!

We shall see where we as a community land! :)

Holy shit you may actually be related to @hole !!

APPROVED so you can convert her to the video game way :) We are the covenant afterall!!!
Make sure to jump into Discord for permissions!
Done! I look forward to helping her convert *mwhahaha*

Top Bottom