What's new

Crowfall - Kickstarter Updates

Easiest way to do this is just hit the donate button until it reaches 75% and I will purchase the one we choose. Do we want the keep or the fortress?

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-500x312.jpg

If we hit 100% I can buy both :

LARGE FORT'

fort-large-concept.jpg

fort-large-parcel.jpg

The perfect outpost for protecting the borders of your region or province, this LARGE FORTIFICATION boasts a reinforced palisade, two capped archer's towers and an impressive GREAT LODGE for entertaining nobles and large hunting parties.
The surrounding area is almost 200,000 square meters -- with enough room for a small village and handful of personal shops and houses.

LARGE KEEP

keep-large-concept.jpg

keep-large-parcel.jpg

This LARGE KEEP offers the best in both comfort and protection with three large courtyards, eight stout towers and a majestic THRONE ROOM inside the inner keep! The surrounding area (300,000 square meters) boasts room for two mid-sized villages and far more buildings (and vassals!).

Trip..po?

I'm sure I mentioned it, but I can also reserve a guild name with my amber package and I get some bonus parcels and a medium fort.

Fun fact:

...and remember, strongholds are portable! You can drop multiple strongholds in your Eternal Kingdom or join forces with other players to combine your strongholds into a single larger EK (and seamlessly run from your CASTLE to your friend's FORT!)

So we can drop our stuff in the best plot when game releases![DOUBLEPOST=1431920690,1431920665][/DOUBLEPOST]
Odd. I literally upgraded an hour and a half ago.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah dunno what's up I posted in help.

Oh sweet. Also they stated somewhere that alpha would start sometime this summer which is exciting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can someone confirm the error I am getting. Put a stronghold in your cart, than hit checkout and hit paypal Does it error?[DOUBLEPOST=1431975573,1431975519][/DOUBLEPOST]
What if that Guild Leader stops playing?

If the guild leader quits, you can always remove your parcels (and any buildings/improvements) and put them in a different Kingdom.

This is super useful info btw.

I tried it once and it seemed to work but after backing out and trying a couple more times I started getting this error message.

Error

Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance athttp://payplussupport.livegamer.com.
2015-05-18, 16:05:13 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.152 Safari/537.36

Any luck with this yet?

I put in a help request, they sent me to the payment site, waiting on them. But all should be resolved soon.

Also we still a little short for the fortress as well. So I will just buy the keep until we have enough for the Fortress too.

Top Bottom