What's new

Null and Void Crusoe's Application- Gaming Since 1985!

crusoe

What is your Name?
Katie or Crusoe is fine.

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Crusoe#3875

What is your Age?

Where are you from?
Just moved to Lexington, Missouri, from the West Coast. Central Standard Time.

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, I have read the rules, yes, I agree to them. I appreciate the phrase "handle yo shit," and I'm glad there are mediators for misunderstandings.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I understand.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No, but my husband may also apply.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit Recruitment Megathread.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I really want to be around a group of folks who can refrain from constant profanity, threats, and other main chat garbage, and enjoy the game. Often this requires some maturity and I like the system you've set up to require some effort and buy-in. I really hope we can have an excellent time learning New World and playing together!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Writing (often fanfic these days.)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Playing Pac-Man and Pole Position on Atari with my dad.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World, although if there was a Valheim community that would be fun too.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE, crafting, casual, social. I'd play more but work, alas, does not allow.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
On New World my husband and I made a little company with one or two friends. We aren't always on at the same time, so it'd be nice to be around more folks. Have been in guilds in WoW, DAoC, ESO, FFXIV, GW2, and others I'm probably forgetting. I get along well with folks and am very laid-back.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Puns, an extra for group content when I'm not at work, making gear and consumables for anyone who wants 'em.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I've worked in mental health for the past five years, now transitioning to a hospital office support role. I taught English in Japan 20 years ago, majored in Japanese in college, and have three cats and a husband. We just moved to Lexington, Missouri, and live in an 180+ year old house. When I'm not playing an MMO I can be found somewhere in the "Open World Survival Craft" tag on Steam. My favorite game of all time thus far is the Long Dark. Valheim and Wildermyth are current favorites- Dragon Age is an obsession over a decade in the making. Jean Auel is my favorite author. I am a good cook but not as good as my husband. I have views on politics and religion that I absolutely won't share under most circumstances- keep the game about the game. I won't stand for racist, sexist, bigoted commentary. I have tattoos and piercings. I don't care nor is it my business what people's bedroom preferences are nor what they keep in their pants nor what they identify as- my job is not to police but to respect. Cookies are the best except for ice cream.

Top Bottom