What's new

Approved Cupcakes

Cupcakes

Crafter
What is your Name?
Jen
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Holycupcakes#7974

Yes sir. From first hand experience drama can be a very negative experience. Its important to own up to one's mistakes and learn from them. I love that you want to make the community racism free and open to all types of people.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes and no? Lol acquaintances now I suppose.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Ive always enjoyed being a part of a community. I've been eying New world and didn't know anyone personally who was playing and saw the email sent out.

TechnicallyI play WoW classic TBC but I don't have time for it as I work full time. I Prefer mmos so New world seems a good fit.. I play Sims 4 still lol... I've been trying to get into FPS games but I'm horrible!
Yes many times. Good and bad as to be expected but usually always positive. I've made at least 80% of my friends irl and in games because of guilds etc.

I'm a wifey and mommy of two girls 4 and 7. I like to craft IRL. Me and my husband moved to Vegas so we could eat lots of food! HAHA I work full time in retail for Armani Exchange. I probably talk about my kids too much.. they are my greatest "achievement" ;P My free time is usually spent playing video games with my girls. ______________________________

This is such a fleshed out, wonderful application. Thank you for the insight into you as a human!

APPROVED!

Top Bottom