What's new

Approved Dalboz's Application

Dalboz

Crafter
What is your Name? = Dave

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? - TheWanderer1990#7840

What is your Age? - 31

(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)- Sydney, Australia

Have you read the rules? - Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you? I have read them and the one that resonates with me the most is “Everyone gets a chance to recognize their fuck up, talk to the person, and work it out on their own.” This is a very civilized way of conducting ourselves and I’m here for it

Do you understand(written above)- you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community? I will be as active as I can, at the moment I’m working full time and studying but will try to log in every day if not every other day

Do you have any friends who are Members?- If so, who? I know Tr1age from UOAlive :D

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds? -From Tr1age’s stream

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds?- (this is probably the most important one) I want to be a part of a mature, friendly and all round awesome community because I think I’ll fit like a glove.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)- I enjoy writing and recently I’ve been dabbling in making games.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)- my first gaming experience was playing the Sierra point and click games like Quest for Glory, Space Quest, Kings Quest etc and I also grew up a Sega kid with a Mega Drive (genesis) and a whole bunch of not for resale cartridges my dad brought home from work

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community? – Currently New World as I am just starting out

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) – Casual/PVE

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I’ve been a part of the UO Alive community which is one of the best communities I’ve ever played anything with, I also am part of the Loreseekers Guild on ESO and was top contributor to my Fleet on STO

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) – I’ll bring dad jokes and have my sword ready if anyone needs me

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! – at the moment I am studying a degree in game design & development and am having a blast doing it!

Top Bottom