DarkerFate

What is your Name?

Pétur

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

DarkerFate#0213

What is your Age?

Where are you from? (location/timezone)

Iceland / UTC

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?

I have, I do. Honestly, the whole drama policy.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?

I do understand.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

Nope.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?

Reddit, New World Companies recruitment post.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)

I miss having a community that respects each others time, and one that tries to have fun more so than anything else.
And I want to make new friends.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)

Playing the electric bass, way back in my teens.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.).

Console, pong on one of the earlier atari consoles.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?

New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)

PvE primarily, though I enjoy doing some PvP as well.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?

In very early WoW days I was part of a guild that stayed together until the end of Wrath of the Lich King.
I've had a problem with people sticking together since then, guilds disbanding and such.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)

I guess I could be considered skilled, I'll learn what I'm doing to the best of my ability.
I'm always happy to help if I'm not busy doing something I can't be pulled from.
I try to be chatty, but I sometimes zone out while I'm gathering or questing.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

Well, I'm single, on disability and sadly haven't worked since 2009.
I have a 2 year old niece that I love more than I thought I could ever love someone, and a nephew on the way.
I love music, and I don't really like putting things into sub-genres. But I mostly steer towards the metal side of it all.
I've been playing multiplayer games since 2001, starting with Diablo 2, which is actually where my nickname evolved into what it is now!
First MMO was Eve Online, before WoW released. Since then I've probably tried about 50+ different ones.

I guess the most worrying part for myself, about myself, is that I am diagnosed both Bipolar 2 and OCD.
But I'm mature enough to keep it out of the games, and try my best to express when I have to take a few hours off.

Also, I've been leveling on a US East server called Briedablik, to check the ping, and it seems good.

I understand your concern, guess I was pulled in by everything in your recruitment post and video. Been so long since seen something has resonated so well with my desire from a community.
In EST times, I'd guess my most active times would be 8am to about 9pm.

I understand your concern, guess I was pulled in by everything in your recruitment post and video. Been so long since seen something has resonated so well with my desire from a community.
In EST times, I'd guess my most active times would be 8am to about 9pm.
Looks good to me honestly :) I just wanted to make sure you knew you may miss some events. Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom