What's new

Minecraft Dedicated [TAB] Minecraft Server

Zakis

War Priestess
Hey fellow Tabbers. While Sheeld was nice enough to attempt to host a new server off of his own machine, this is not necessarily practical. Minecraft takes a decent amount of resources and it also ties up Sheeld from doing other things if the server is to stay up 24/7. A dedicated server is more reliable for everyone.

This thread is simply to gauge interest in a dedicated Minecraft server for AltTabMe. If you are prone to excessive addiction to tree punching and spelunking, this is the thread to post in.

I know myself and Corvus Rex are victims of massive construction and building binges in minecraft, so we will definitely spend time on a dedicated server. If there is enough interest, we will consider getting one!

Its been a long time since I played on a minecraft server. I would love to get in on some massive projects!

If it was there I may jump on from time to time, but Minecraft is a very intermittent game for me.

I've never really gotten the minecraft bug but I would be interested in some community gaming that isn't just mobas.

While I do wanna reach out to Sheeld and say thanks a ton for at least trying to host a server, my thoughts are simple.......

If its in the way I can move it(TnT). If its construction you seek, I can build it.

I would definitely be interested, I often have binges where I just want to build some massive project. I would also like to say that I do know how minecraft servers work and the ins and outs of them, such as permissions and plugins, and would love to give a hand where i can.

Never tried minecraft, but I've been wanting to. I might get in on it.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

I would love to, but alas I cannot purchase the game due to regional issues with my debit card. :(

Paypal.

On a side note, I may exist, but MC is usually a "play for two days then get bored" scenario, as I only really enjoy the exploring and mining aspect, not the building.

I Have minecraft but have not played it much, this would be a great reason for me to have another crack at it. I'm in

Would also be up for this.
I once wanted to set up one for my friends and the cost would have been somewhere around 5-10 bucks. Anybody around here knows what addons should be on the server? (I only want one: Treefall/capaticator, where you chop down the whole tree at once)

Would also be up for this.
I once wanted to set up one for my friends and the cost would have been somewhere around 5-10 bucks. Anybody around here knows what addons should be on the server? (I only want one: Treefall/capaticator, where you chop down the whole tree at once)

We will probably start off with a vanilla world. Going to look into the server possibility and details later today based on the interest.

We will probably start off with a vanilla world. Going to look into the server possibility and details later today based on the interest.

Then you can count me out. Once you used this mod once, you never want to play without it.

Then you can count me out. Once you used this mod once, you never want to play without it.

Ive used it before and I have heard the same arguements for other mods. Honestly I don't understand people's inflexibility when it comes to minecraft. Maybe im more of a purist and dedicated to building beautiful structures, but I have played through tekkit and vanilla worlds and don't mind either.

Ive used it before and I have heard the same arguements for other mods. Honestly I don't understand people's inflexibility when it comes to minecraft. Maybe im more of a purist and dedicated to building beautiful structures, but I have played through tekkit and vanilla worlds and don't mind either.

Not using any mods is for me the definition of inflexibility. If you don´t like a mod any more, you can switch them out. Keeps the server fresh.
Also, are we going for creative or survivor?

Not using any mods is for me the definition of inflexibility. If you don´t like a mod any more, you can switch them out. Keeps the server fresh.
Also, are we going for creative or survivor?

Like I said I have played all sides, from plain vanilla, to a random jumble of helpful mods, to full on tekkit insanity. I don't have a preference really.

Survivor would be my vote. Makes those huge projects more of an accomplishment and exploration and spelunking actually fun.

Top Bottom