What's new

Minecraft Dedicated [TAB] Minecraft Server

I prefer survivor too. I personally like mods, but sometimes they go too far. I like a few utility ones like minimap and things like that. When you get into buildcraft and EE and the like its more abut getting to top tier and less about exploring and building IMO.

I prefer survivor too. I personally like mods, but sometimes they go too far. I like a few utility ones like minimap and things like that. When you get into buildcraft and EE and the like its more abut getting to top tier and less about exploring and building IMO.

I also don´t like stuff like buildcraft or EE. I always liked: Chop down the whole tree, Minimap (+markers), and finite liquid (that is not available on SMP :( )

Agreed. I like Rei's Minimap and I can deal with not having anything else. At the most, Tekkit Lite as that doesn't have EE but has the industrialcraft stuff so its reasonable. There was a great looking mod called Thaumcraft that T1Gs pointed out last time we had a dedicated server. Unfortunately the mod creator had gone on hiatus and it didn't function. Looks like the creator Azanor is back working on the mod as he released Thaumcraft 3 and its compatible up to 1.5.2 of minecraft. 3.1 is being worked on and hopefully on the horizon soon. I am kind of hoping he releases a 3.0.6 just to make it compatible with Minecraft 1.6

Mod page:
http://thaumcraft-3.wikia.com/wiki/Thaumcraft_3_Wiki
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1585216-thaumcraft-305h-updated-172013/page__hl__ thaumcraft

I'd be interested. I enjoy Minecraft but never got into the old TAB server because it was too established. I'd consider jumping into a fresh server though.

Thaumcraft is super fun. It gives you access to power items without making the game about getting items. Its like they put magic in the minecraft world and let you play with it.

Btw thaumcraft gives you cool items like an axe that chops fast and grabs the wood from the top of the tree down so you can stand in one place and chop a whole tree.

I would love an SMP server. It has been a while since I've played on one, but it was one of the better experiences. I have a lot of ideas as far as community activities that I had planned on implementing on my server when it became slightly more established.

Its also possible to have both a creative world and a survival world both at the same time through plugins, so people can do both if they really wanted to or they can stick to what they prefer.

I also don´t like stuff like buildcraft or EE. I always liked: Chop down the whole tree, Minimap (+markers), and finite liquid (that is not available on SMP :( )

You totally gotta help me install this it looks bad ass.

P.S. Zakis can u add World Edit so I can move my house, then u can turn it off again.

Top Bottom