What's new

Destiny

Drac

Morning everyone, and hello to those I haven't seen in a while.

Just wondering if there's any interest in a (PS4) Destiny group? I still haven't replaced my PC with something suitable enough to play WS, so I've fallen back onto console gaming.

I enjoyed the beta. If I find some extra cash around I'll definitely be picking this up. I might wait until something like Black Friday because I expect this to be a game that is severely discounted.

I might. Not sure. With WS raiding right around the corner, in feeling less pressure to pick up other games at the moment.

I'm going to be deathly I'll on the 9th. That alone should tell you how much I plan to play.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On that note, what are people planning to play out of curiosity?

Also for our newer members there is a list of gamer tags stickied in the private forums.

So apparently destiny is being released
On the ps3 which I did not know. So I probably can play with you guys if ps3 and ps4 people
Can play together?

Nope unfortunately you play with others on your console only.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i gotta do some research on it, no idea what classes there are.

Do you guys wanna schedule a pre-game meet up for it? Could be fun.

That's the dedication we like to see around here. We need more people like this!

I already did my push for the 3DS and pokemon, definitely can't do that to people again. My power of persuasion must be used cautiously.

Wasnt sure if we had all the trailers in one place. Bungie also tweeted to watch out for something later today. Only about 5 days Guardians!
-E3 2013
-E3 2014
-Launch Gameplay Trailer
-Destiny Beta Trailer
-The Moon
-Law of the Jungle CG Trailer

Top Bottom