What's new

Destiny

ahhh Gyoin, I figured you might.

Anyone know if my PSN will transfer from PS3 to PS4? If so, add JAMayer

I'll be playing a Warlock - at least to start, and will likely be ill on the 9th also (or the day after I receive it)

Gyoin buying a PS4 for Destiny....THINGS JUST GOT INTERESTING.

I told myself I'd go into this game with no background and no assumptions. Let's make this an event. Which day is "Carry Typhor through Destiny-Day"?

I'm game for like.... anyday.

Hahaha, I won't be on much on launch day because work + raid, but that Wednesday I'll probably sink a bunch of time into it =)

Been looking for an excuse to get one of the next gen consoles finally, and this is it. I got the destiny bundle arriving sept 9. I haven't told my girlfriend yet.

Lol. The 9th is my Friday so at 730 am I'll have two days of Destiny. Unfortunately I've seen the future and it appears I'll be deathly ill that night and unable to go to work. So the game is pre loaded on my PS4 and I'm ready for 12 am 9/9/14.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lol. The 9th is my Friday so at 730 am I'll have two days of Destiny. Unfortunately I've seen the future and it appears I'll be deathly ill that night and unable to go to work. So the game is pre loaded on my PS4 and I'm ready for 12 am 9/9/14.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I see how it is, take time off for a launch but not to chill with me. Sad.

Top Bottom