What's new

Dragon Age: Inquisition[SPOILERS]

Zakis

War Priestess
Who picked this up? Work has been a little stupid lately but I'll be around the next two days a bunch. Multiplayer looks like a lot of fun, similar to ME3.

I should mention this is on PS4. I know PsionicFox was grabbing this for PS4 as well. We should get some groups going.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have it. Story is solid so far. My Dalish mage is doing quite well for herself so far. She's enroute to recruit Blackwall at the moment.

Its hilarious watching people get super awkward about the fact she's an elf. And a mage. :)

Yeah I been getting that too. First Inquisitor is Dalish as well, but an archer. Gonna throw up a screenshot thread once I get home today.

We should get some multiplayer going.

I gots it. Really want to unlock more mp classes, do they unlock in single player or multi player? both?

Multiplayer is separate. Still haven't tried it but from what I understand the crafting in multiplayer allows you to craft unlocks for more classes

I haven't had a chance to dig too deep yet, but I'm loving what I've seen so far.

I feel bad about how much I hate Solas. He actually seems like an interesting character, but he's just... he's so fucking uncomfortable to look at. I replaced him with Vivienne as soon as I could.

So I tried mp for a while last night.. it's fun but pretty barebones, I was dissapointed that you can't customize your character and the armor you pick up just changes the color of the armor your character has on.

So I tried mp for a while last night.. it's fun but pretty barebones, I was dissapointed that you can't customize your character and the armor you pick up just changes the color of the armor your character has on.
I feel like that's stuff they might add on to.

I haven't had a chance to dig too deep yet, but I'm loving what I've seen so far.

I feel bad about how much I hate Solas. He actually seems like an interesting character, but he's just... he's so fucking uncomfortable to look at. I replaced him with Vivienne as soon as I could.

My Rogue!Herald (Male Human/Daggers) with Cassandra (Romance), Solas (Spirit/Frost), and Vivienne (Storm/Fire). He's a dagger kind of dude.

My Mage!Herald (Female Elf) is a solo (Support/Damage) mage, with Varric (Ranged DPS), Blackwall (Romance/Tank), and Iron Bull (DPS/Control).

I imagine my Warrior!Herald (Qunari/2Hand?) will use Dorian, Sera, and Cole? Those are the only three left, but I'm not a huge fan of Cole.

I will have it in 14 days on PC. You all have it for PS4?[DOUBLEPOST=1416635578,1416635543][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking forward to the screenshot thread.

I'm on PS4. I keep meaning to make progress and then I do side quests instead. Sure, the Breach must be closed and we need support to do it, but those soldiers aren't going to rescue themselves from an Avvar chieftain who drops an epic axe.

I would like to note that I respecced my rogue to archery.

At level 6, I can one-shot mages if I crit. I broke the 1k damage achievement.

And don't get me started on Full Draw. 800% weapon damage to an unharmed target? Yes please.

I would like to note that I respecced my rogue to archery.

At level 6, I can one-shot mages if I crit. I broke the 1k damage achievement.

And don't get me started on Full Draw. 800% weapin damage to an unharmed target? Yes please.

Welcome to the club

Dear Inquisitory Diary,

Today I slayed a dragon. He was chillin in the Hinterlands lookin all smug and shit as he burnt trees. I guess he expected some sort of Dalish BBQ snack but I turned his face into a pincushion. Turns out he likes to eat people AND all their expensive shit so I got phat lewtz. I challenged Varric to a drinking contest...and I don't remember the rest.

Goodnight Diary!

Inquisitor

Top Bottom