What's new

Approved Dylan's Application

GreyCat134

Crafter
What is your Name?
Dylan
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
GreyCat134#4418

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit post on the r/NewWorldCompanies
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
First was music during grade school through highschool. Now I've recently gotten into 3D printing and miniature painting.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I enjoy both PVE and PVP centered games, but I generally lean more towards PVE due to not wanting to deal with the toxicity of PVP.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hopefully I can be of help to people and be good company to everyone.

Top Bottom