What's new

EQN: Landmark screenshot thread

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Well it took them all of 20 hours to lift the NDA on Landmark. Since its a sandbox/creation game post some SS's here.

Here's how:
First, if you want to hide your UI, you can use ALT+F10 to toggle the UI on and off.

When you find something you want an image of, you can take a screenshot by pressing CTRL+F12.

On Windows 7, you can find any screenshots you've taken by opening a windows explorer window and navigating to C:\Users\<username>\Pictures\EQNext

not a ss but this guy made a beginners guide to playing alpha so have fun watching.

It really is. They had a 15 hour downtime when we broke the servers. Now we get some crashes and they put a population cap on them to improve the experience. By the time it gets to beta it will be pretty awesome.

Yes, for now. They will be putting in mobs and survival stuff later.

Landmark = Non pixelated Minecraft. Best way to describe it period.

haha yeahh world is a bit of a mess atm.. I lost my plot and all my trailblazer items

haha yeahh world is a bit of a mess atm.. I lost my plot and all my trailblazer items

Yep, they are working on ironing out the major kinks, give it time. Unfortunately I had to leave for work before Serenity came up tonight so I am hoping I can grab a plot tomorrow.

I managed to get the exact same plot on Serenity-overlook as I had on Courage-overlook. I am super happy.

So I finally got to building and finished the east wall of my castle tonight. There is a spiral staircase in the tower which took forever to make but I think it was worth it. I'll fill up the album as I finish more stuff.

Damn dude that looks awesome so far. Cant wait to get my new video card and hit this up next week!

You should template that staircase. Lots of people are having trouble making spiral staircases. I moved my claim from Courage Overlook to Serenity Overlook. Managed to snag the exact same spot on the map lol. After the wipe of extra claims There was no claims crowding mine. I leveled out a base to build on, now I need to figure out a build. I'll post screen shots tonight from work.

I'm almost finished with the outer walls. I created a template of the entire tower and some of the wall but I'm hoping we're done with the voxel wipes. I ended up moving after the extra continents were added last night. I'm located in the south-east corner of Courage Highland now. As long as there isn't a wipe and the downtime doesn't take too long I'm hoping to have everything but the props finished tonight.

There should be no more voxel wipes. The downtime day before yesterday was supposed to fix that. Although Alpha is Alpha.

Made a lot of progress today and I have all the T3 crafting stations set up if anyone needs to use them.

I spent all night making a domed circular room. It's gonna be part of a trap thing I am making.

So when the servers came up yesterday I quickly hit play, but instead of hitting play I hit delete. Then without reading I quickly hit OK on the pop up window. :'( I created a new character and it shows that I still have a plot and the castle is still there but I can't interact with it. I sent in a ticket but I doubt they can reverse it; I'll give it a few days and start over. There are so many things I want to try that I don't really even mind having a fresh start. With the burled wood fix it should only take a few days to get back to where I was.

Top Bottom