What's new

EQN: Landmark screenshot thread

Wow that sucks. I have read that you should get all your things back other than what you built on your claim. Then you have to go get a new claim and start over.

Here is my WIP for my claim. I am making a Sarlaac pit that drops into a big maze. If someone falls in they have to solve the maze to get out. Also the pit will be heavily sloped so that if you just port to surface you fall back in. I think I'll put my house above it and make a jumping puzzle between the pit and the house.

That's pretty cool. I want to try to build the Abydos pyramid and stargate next so I'm gonna try to find a plot near you if there are any left. I remember reading somewhere that they are gonna make the evac button warp you out of the plot you are currently in. I guess some people where making traps that were impossible to get out of.

There were some spots near me on Serenity Overlook. I am a tiny bit west of due south from the portal. about half way down the map.

tRbKcie.png

I found you and was able to place my claim to the southeast of yours. It is the one up against the mountain in that chain of lighter sand. My in game name is Fuoco now because I wanted to test something that required me to use a different name.

I'll have to come visit you folks and take some screens of my ongoing project. I am in Courage-Draw and ended up on a mountain side so I am building my little fortress in there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gah I hate being stuck at work all weekend, especially after getting a new video card. Does claim sharing work?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Don't think so. I think the permissions are all borked. You can go on others claims and use their forges and stuff to make tools though.

Heres what I have so far. That little hut at the top left is the entrance. I actually didn't realize the roof of the claim box is the max height so I literally have that hut against the roof. I ended up with the face of a mountain for a claim, but it is coming along nicely.

Top Bottom