What's new

Everquest Next: Landmark Hands-On

You know....I WANNA get the 100 dollar pack....but man....

I wish they woulda tossed in a EQN beta. But you get 4 buddy keys. Hmmmm.....Maybe I can sell em. :) Anyone wanna pitch in! :p

When you buy the top tier founders pack, you get 4 "time limited" beta keys

Anyone take a dive with this yet? As Claark said I wish they gave you beta to both things. I was considering throwing some birthday money at one of the packs though.

If I can scrape together enough money to pay off my credit cards before the end of Feb, I will probably buy into one of the founders packs.

I´m kinda burned out with pre releases, buy-into-betas and early access. I´m going to wait until it is released.

I would consider it mainly because EQN:L is a bit different, you can build stuff with chances to have it in the marketplace.

I suck at being creative though.

I can make a pretty good stick, though.

How it is!?! I really wanna do the same Zakis, but haven't had the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty sure I will buy the trailblazer pack in a week or 2. The site says that all the stuff including alpha access is on or before Feb 28th.

pretty sure I will buy the trailblazer pack in a week or 2. The site says that all the stuff including alpha access is on or before Feb 28th.

I'm considering it but $100 is still a bunch for everything. Unless, you know, I actually made stuff and made money off it lol. I hope CRA wouldn't want me to report that as income...muahahaha

The 60 dollar one will get you into alpha too. I just feel like if I'm gonna spend 60 what's another 40. Plus, I just got permission to buy it from the old ball and chain. Plus, plus, I wanted the beta invite codes.

Lookin forward to it...no email yet. If people are on today ill try to get everyone from TAB and my buddies from EoA linked in the same area...not sure how it will work.

I'm still debating on any purchase of it...student without job type dealio haha. Also not being creative hinders EQ:Landmark a bit for me lol - can't wait to hear about it.

Top Bottom