What's new

Everquest Next: Landmark Hands-On

So $60 is a lot to drop on an Alpha, especially for a student like me. Would you guys say it's worth it? I've been lightly following Everquest Next and if they tie in Landmark with it well, I might just be sold.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
As I keep saying, its a better looking version of minecraft. There is substancially less building in it though since you can only build on your claim.

If you really like minecraft and want better graphics then yes its good. If you aren't that into minecraft it will be a waste of money.

Also keep in mind its like an early build of minecraft. One that is missing mobs and biomes and lots of stuff.

As I keep saying, its a better looking version of minecraft. There is substancially less building in it though since you can only build on your claim.

If you really like minecraft and want better graphics then yes its good. If you aren't that into minecraft it will be a waste of money.

Also keep in mind its like an early build of minecraft. One that is missing mobs and biomes and lots of stuff.

If I like minecraft but only with mods?

Top Bottom