What's new

Eyes to Brain... FUCK! My OKCupid Date.

I fully Support Neon Orange Dress's with polka dots. Don't let one poor, Sad and Broken girls inability to match with Tr1age ruin a human beings right to be colourfull.
(also to hell with you spell check there is a U in colour!)

Well there isn't an extra L, and nope no U. But if you have the u still only 1 L. jusssst sayyyinnn

I fully Support Neon Orange Dress's with polka dots. Don't let one poor, Sad and Broken girls inability to match with Tr1age ruin a human beings right to be colourfull.
(also to hell with you spell check there is a U in colour!)

We speak English, they speak American.

whoa!! ..... so that is what S&M means? It was painful to read but fun nonetheless... weird experience just from reading it.
I'm actually very VERY glad to be out of that game, already married several years now and I've said it before dating sites SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!! like seriously, real fear.

sidenote: Color and Colour are both ok, even I know that and my english sucks.

PS. Tristan if you ever come visit Costa Rica I'll take you to a beachside Gelateria that sells Flan gelato.. that thing is... let's say tasty, ok?
/highfive for surviving that horror story, zombies can't compare.

i am rather speechless. that kind of seems so surreal. i can just imagine you sitting there trying to get some sort of social interaction going and your inner monologue just screaming WTF.
on a slightly related note i once tried an online dating site. chated to one person who said hey lets meet and get a drink and have a chat. waited an hour before deciding i got stood up. sent them a message saying along the lines of guess you changed your mind. no reply.
so decided fuck that noise and never gone back.
T_T #firstworldproblems

p.s. silver lining tristan...at least you didnt get mugged =]

I give you credit for sticking with the experience as long as you did. I just kept thinking to myself how much of a train wreck this woman was. At least you realized this chick wasn't someone you could see yourself getting to know before it went any farther.

Kristen-Stewart-.jpg

Hahaha, this is exactly where my mind went too.[DOUBLEPOST=1374529001,1374528877][/DOUBLEPOST] Tr1age, at least it didn't out with you in a tub of ice missing a kidney.

Lol I stuck around just so I could tell a better story to be honest and understand HOW TO since I really didn't know what was happening for the first 15 minutes lol

Honestly, you got set up with a really bad chick. I feel bad for you. But, not all dating sites are bad. My brother met his wife on EHarmony. People who go to EHarmony are individuals that do not have time to date... 'cuz they work. My brothers wife is a Harvard Graduate. They now have two kids! If you're looking for a nice, respectable, legit girl... I would not put that disclaimer. That is going to scare any NICE girl away and attract the ones with attitudes and issues.

But anywaysss... before you meet someone... sometimes it's nice to ask which college they went to / what their major was. That's an easy way to find out what people enjoy.

OH! And if there is a girl you see that you REALLY like... and she denies you... ask her to reconsider! My brother's wife denied him when he sent her a message to go out on a date. He asked her to reconsider and she did. And now, as you can see... happily married! She is a very sweet sister-in-law.

Good luck on your search for a girly!! I hope some of this helps - or at least motivates you to keep up your search! :)

I would not put that disclaimer. That is going to scare any NICE girl away and attract the ones with attitudes and issues.

But anywaysss... before you meet someone... sometimes it's nice to ask which college they went to / what their major was. That's an easy way to find out what people enjoy.

I definitely agree with both of these points. I find the school and background questions are easy ways to break the ice as well, it gives you insight a bit into them and you can branch out.

LOL. Yeah I didn't put it in. I am actually really good at different profiles to attract different people =P I have done a lot of tests with different pictures, different profiles, and the like. The LESS you write, the more people message you back, the simpler your message to them the better their chances of saying hi back, and the less you write before you meet the better chance of meeting

All very stupid rules lol.

I was more frustrated when writing that and felt like ranting about idiocy of the american dating culture.

But the School Idea, that is quite brilliant actually. I am going to use that much more often!

Top Bottom