What's new

Favorite Manga - Anime

yeah Vinland saga is one of my favorites indeed!! I wait for it to update every month...

Talking about historical manga... If you haven't read Vagabond... well... go... do... so...

I love the dagger attached to a rope about Vinland Saga and who the hell does not like Vikings/Norsemen?

If you ever want to read a manga that makes you weep from the bottom of your soul I present Hotman. It is a story about a man with 4 siblings whom he raises by himself. In the first chapter a 5 year old girl is dropped off at his home and is supposedly his child from when he was a gangster and player. The little girl has a disease that makes her sick very easily and this manga shows how much one person can care for another. Seriously if you ever want to take a break from shounen check this out. Also make sure you have tissues.

the 2 series that seriously made me cry were Elfen Lied (the manga, the anime only gets to about half the story) and Ano Hana.. holy shit those were sad...

and Sorry Gyoin that was my impresion of the show, pretty lame. I guess I can give it another shot some time in the future if you really recommend it that much....

Been watching Kakumeiki Valvrave Season 2... pretty decent (not amazing tho

Top Bottom