What's new

Fit Nerds!

Did they test her for Celiac Disease? The gluten free thing is under the assumption that it is Raynauds Syndrome associated with Celiac. Raynauds disease, which is idiopathic, is different from Raynauds syndrome and would not benefit from going gluten free. Sorry the RN in me; patient education is always key! My girlfriend has Raynauds disease.

Hmm not yet. It was a simple check-up for myself. My wifes appointment is this weekend with her. This was just a verbal exchange of the symptoms she has (gets cold fingers turn black/blue, she is always cold, eating gluten usually ends up with her not feeling good) but we will know more this weekend.

Hmm not yet. It was a simple check-up for myself. My wifes appointment is this weekend with her. This was just a verbal exchange of the symptoms she has (gets cold fingers turn black/blue, she is always cold, eating gluten usually ends up with her not feeling good) but we will know more this weekend.
Cool. Always good to do some research so you can ask the right questions! Let me know if you need any input/advice.

Sounds like my gf who is already lactose intolerant and some family members are gluten intolerant

Lol i'm lactose intolerant. Doesn't stop me from enjoying my dairy products. Just got to be close to a toilet within 10 minutes

Lol i'm lactose intolerant. Doesn't stop me from enjoying my dairy products. Just got to be close to a toilet within 10 minutes

For lactose she always gets cramps and her stomach hurts.

Whenever she eats ANYTHING she seems to get "bloated". I don't get this part.

Although after sushi she never complains about bloating lol, that's probably from real food being in there like the rest of us haha.

Fit nerd on vacation with another fit nerd learning how to make doughnuts.

Milleuda & Cheese
Ironic = achieved

3636921972242137263.jpeg

Top Bottom