What's new

Gaming...

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Hey all, i know we are still waiting for the hype train to get all busy and all with Wildstar but i feel like there just isn't any game being held down at the moment for people to go to.

Sure there is the new BF4 out that some of you are playing or you pop into games here and there. Has everybody lost their drive to play anymore? I did for a little bit before picking up Smite and LoL again. Now I know that GW2 didn't hold what we wanted from it for very long but i feel like we need to revisit our old Librarys and pick smething out and get some regular gaming going again until Wildstar comes out.

I think we have enough potential to get some good gaming sessions on if we can get some motivation going. Right now i don't see that motivation there.

I am open to suggestions on what games we can go through and play again.

I really don't mind picking up GW2 again, either playing my main or starting over. Its a fun game and is even better when there are people to play with.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Now here is a game that i can get back into as well. Its not as extensive as GW2 but it is a visually appealing and fun world to play in. I have always loved Star Wars, the lore, the Jedi, the Sith, the force and the lightsabers and this game does a good job of bringing it together and people together. (Would have rather taken KOTOR3 but this is a decent substitute)

So handle yo shit and tell me what we can play damnit.

Battlefield 4, LoL and Smite seem to be the popular ones.

My question is:

Why does everyone feel like we need an MMO to exist?

Why can't people get pumped about team play in BF4, Competitive play in Hearthstone, Teamplay in LoL or Smite, or even some classic play in WoW or God forbid anyone install UO here.

Which brings me to part 2 of rant 1, UO, I have asked if people would jump in for months. I have enough money, houses, weapons, etc to make it playable and fun for everyone. Even have a guild town with housing and PVP and PVE and Crafting, yet no one bites. It is playable on every computer... and still nada. WHAT SAY YOU!

Since this is the rants section, I too raise you handle yo shit!

Personally, I'm taking a break from MMOs until WS is released. I'm burned out on basically everything that is out now. I'm really enjoying splitting my time between my 3DS and BF4. Things are in a bit of a lull right now, but I think it's a good time to chill out, play a few games here and there, and just shoot the shit with people when you feel like it. I tried to hop back on GW2 and SWTOR but neither held my interest. WS will be around the corner before you know it!

I agree with crake. Jumping in and out is so fucking awesome right now. An mmo that makes me not come up for air would be bad. Very bad. I like the girl I met and working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit me up for LoL, Smite or BF4. Right now I don't have the time to invest into an MMO since I just started work and already have a huge project.

Which brings me to part 2 of rant 1, UO, I have asked if people would jump in for months. I have enough money, houses, weapons, etc to make it playable and fun for everyone. Even have a guild town with housing and PVP and PVE and Crafting, yet no one bites. It is playable on every computer... and still nada. WHAT SAY YOU!
I'll hop on and play.... sometime.

My point wasn't directed straight into an MMO but into games in general, for us all to get into and play around. It just felt like there was no love for the games and no passion that i use to see. I started seeing that same passion with the warrior class stream that made me love this place so much.

Hopefully more people will play Smite and LoL. I currently don't own BF4 and probably won't purchase it. I fell away from FPS when they all started to feel the same (plus i sucked at them)

I'm confused then, I see so much passion all the time in chat about games. Shit Pokemon being the top dog at the moment.

Honestly, the graphics hold me back from UO. I'm just so shallow. And too coddled by modern MMOs that take away the sandboxisexiness for ease of use.

I've got more crunchyroll and netflix than I have time to watch. Add in kids, Hearthstone, Pokemon, and TAB forums.... I don't have enough time to wish I had an MMO.

i would love to join in and get some GW2 or old republic. we may not need a mmo to exist but that does not mean i don't like them. personally i like mmos much better than things like smite lol and bf4, so i would be happy to see a game i was more excited about come to the community before Wildstar comes out.

i would love to join in and get some GW2 or old republic. we may not need a mmo to exist but that does not mean i don't like them. personally i like mmos much better than things like smite lol and bf4, so i would be happy to see a game i was more excited about come to the community before Wildstar comes out.

Nice! I have pretty much all but WoW installed on my laptop. So i am down for some gameplaying and leveling.

Seriously, we don't need an MMO to exist. Not sure why some of you feel like that. BF4 is a big time killer and....PS4 is coming out in a few days so Ill be spending a lot of time playing Black Flag n such.

I think what we DO need however is for people to hop on mumble and just chill with each other if you are feeling as though the forum isn't enough. We can all play multiple games and still hang out with each other! Actually that is a great idea. I am going to prune down the mumble channels too.

Feel free to camp my channel when I'm chillin in mumble. I like turtles and long walks in the rain. My favourite type of potato is red.

For me right now I am super casual about games. I am playing hearthstone a bit each day and thats about it. My time has been taken up with tv and movies and books lately.

Nice! I have pretty much all but WoW installed on my laptop. So i am down for some gameplaying and leveling.
well i have GW2 installed and i could reinstall the old republic, just let me know which and when you will be on.

also now that i think about it i have been wanting to replay the co-op for portal 2 if anyone is interested.

As I stated a few times before, I´m not really into PvP, so BF4 and Smite and LoL is out of question for me. I´ve set up a Terraria Server that was used by a few, but due to a recent patch I can no longer host from work.
Thus I´m back on playing through FF, I finished FF6 and 7 in the time being and started with 8 just last week. Also I´m up for some 3D MMOs, just let me know which one you are going to play.

Pussy. Can't handle some imagination? :)
Oh btw it is 3d. 2.5d is when flat images are layered to make it look like you are manipulating 3d space. :)

Can't handle some imagin
The only thing I cannot handle is your swag.
Can+t+handle+my+swag_228f6a_4406706.gif

Should we get back to the thread?

Top Bottom