What's new

Gaming...

The only thing I cannot handle is your swag.
Can+t+handle+my+swag_228f6a_4406706.gif

Should we get back to the thread?

Never!!!!!!!!! My swag makes all the UO boys come to the yard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the derailing train is getting re-railed.

Euchale. SWTOR is ftp now but GW2 is initial purchase then free. I'll update my SWTOR later. I have something else i need to update when i get home as well.

I'm curious about this UO you speak of...
You should be. You all have never tried it and yet have such strong opinions of it. At least I tried mine craft before hating it.

Green eggs and fucking ham people. At least try it with me.

You should be. You all have never tried it and yet have such strong opinions of it. At least I tried mine craft before hating it.

FHCHIW5GUL6EUGN.LARGE.jpg

I said i would try it. I'll install it tonight

you know what? i'll dig up the forums to find the info and try it... I did play U8 for some good 2 years and loved it to death so... I know what i'm getting into... kinda.

It's an interesting time of year. Usually around this time you will see some big games dropping for the holiday season. However in the PC/MMP space there really isn't much to speak of. There are some content updates on the way for games like SWTOR, GW2, and Rift, but no huge expansions within the next few months.

I think the console generation launch of Xbone and PS4 have caused certain titles to wait out the storm until early next year.

I haven't been excited for anything this holiday season as a PC gamer. I am just binding my time and saving my excitement for Wildstar which hopefully will be early next year.

It's an interesting time of year. Usually around this time you will see some big games dropping for the holiday season. However in the PC/MMP space there really isn't much to speak of. There are some content updates on the way for games like SWTOR, GW2, and Rift, but no huge expansions within the next few months.

I think the console generation launch of Xbone and PS4 have caused certain titles to wait out the storm until early next year.

I haven't been excited for anything this holiday season as a PC gamer. I am just binding my time and saving my excitement for Wildstar which hopefully will be early next year.

The Diablo 3 Expansion doesn't count???

No, it does not.

I haven't touched Diablo 3 in forever. I played for free but didn't buy it. I personally didn't like it

I haven't touched Diablo 3 in forever. I played for free but didn't buy it. I personally didn't like it

It was too short! Group play is fun, but there just wasn't enough content. The dungeons are randomly produced, but trash doesn't matter. It's all about the bosses and there's only 4 of those that count.

I can play the game for about a week or two before I get burnt out again. At least its free to play once you purchase so I can keep going back to it. I'll probably give the expansion a shot depending on when it is released. I might not get it on release day.

I can play the game for about a week or two before I get burnt out again. At least its free to play once you purchase so I can keep going back to it. I'll probably give the expansion a shot depending on when it is released. I might not get it on release day.

If there are several others here that play it, I'm likely to jump in as well. It is a lot of fun with groups.

I really don't want to spend much money before WS, but I'm such a sucker for bandwagons. That's how I ended up dropping about $150 on Pokemon.

But this was $150 well worth it. Unlike computer games you can take this with you.

You get dragged to a Michael Buble concert, BAM pokemon, problem solved.

Camping trip, screw a campfire because you have pokemon BAM.

I can continue :)

But this was $150 well worth it. Unlike computer games you can take this with you.

You get dragged to a Michael Buble concert, BAM pokemon, problem solved.

Camping trip, screw a campfire because you have pokemon BAM.

I can continue :)

but, but I LIKE s'mores!

Never!!!!!!!!! My swag makes all the UO boys come to the yard!

And the derailing train is getting re-railed.

Euchale. SWTOR is ftp now but GW2 is initial purchase then free. I'll update my SWTOR later. I have something else i need to update when i get home as well.

Hey I played it a few times with you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom