What's new

Null and Void GMGuest - Why do I still use my terrible gamer tag from a decade ago?

GMGuest

What is your Name?
My name is Greg.
(Yes I have seen Old Greg, and yes it is hilarious)
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
GMGuest#3813

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yup.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Through the New World subreddit
Honestly reading through some of posts on here it seems like there’s a bunch of really awesome people here. I also played a lot of RuneScape growing up and I’ll need someone to chat with as I get max woodcutting again :)

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Definitely New World, but I also play a ton of Rocket League so if anyone else does definitely let me know!
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Nope.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

3 fun facts!

- I have two adorable cats, Simba and Velma
- I really enjoy theater, both community and professional shows, so much so that all pets my wife and I get are named after characters from shows :)
- My screen name comes from creating my first PlayStation profile on a friends console, and not realizing that it would transfer over when I got my own. So I named my account my initials_guest, and now it’s stuck with me forever.
Hope to see you around!

(Yes I have seen Old Greg, and yes it is hilarious)
I almost didn't read ANYTHING else. This was enough for me.

Oh wow! Welcome!

Simba and Velma
Pictures immediately in the pets section plx k thx!
I really enjoy theater, both community and professional shows, so much so that all pets my wife and I get are named after characters from shows
That's Fantasticks! :p

P.S. You were approve at Old Greg. I learned to love you.
Now head on over to our discord to get your privs there as well! Open a ticket.

people might boosh GIF

Top Bottom