What's new

Null and Void Goaliegibson - Application

Goaliegibson

What is your Name?
Kyle
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Goaliegibson #5133
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have. The "Expense of Others" resonates with me. I work a stressful full time job and the last thing I want to do is deal with more stress when I want to unwind and play video games with my friends. "Be an adult" should be a guideline for all online communities.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
I know Tr1iage, Cranky and Slaan from UOAlive. I would considedr them friends.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I've met a few members through UO ALIVE, and they seem to hold the same outlook as me regarding communities. I want to keep playing with them and engaging with them here.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
N64! Started with the N64 then PC gaming took hold. Loved all the RPGs the most.
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Generally I fall into social PVE but I also enjoy PVP in some games. I'm more of a social player as opposed to a hardcore grinder.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I like to think I'm funny. I try to be as helpful as possible! I am usually pretty good at keeping things light and fun.

E N D

"Be an adult" should be a guideline for all online communities.
If only this meant the same thing for all people haha.
I would considedr them friends.
ditto
Making comic books as a young kid. As I grew up I realized I am a bad drawer, so I started to just write stories instead.
We want to see both!
007?!
1 handsome cat
WINNER

APPROVED

Top Bottom