What's new

Null and Void GrumpyOlBear's Application

GrumpyOlBear

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Where are you from? (location/timezone)

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Acquaintances from UOAlive

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Posting in UOAlive Discord from Triage

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Good community. Everybody is helpful. I love the interaction.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
??

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Pong, Atari, Intelevision and many more consoles following, Arcade Games, PnP D&D, Ultima Online, Lineage II, WoW, GW2, all Elderscroll games, Clue (only board game worth mention as its my favorite extending into Super Detective Clue), ESO, etc etc etc

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World, continuing with Ultima Online ALIVE

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE, casual PvP

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
a few guilds over the years with different games.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
An unending string of questions and requests for HEEEEEELP! Some dad humor, good conversation.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
50 yr old married father of a 9 yr old apple of my eye Daughter. Gaming is my escape from the world. New home being built, should be completed in May 2022.
Former ARMY. Rarely make solid commitments to events or long lasting Dungeon crawls as I hate to let people down if I have to leave in the middle of something to take care of family.

E N D

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Brandon

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
GrumpyOlBear#7082

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Texas (California reloacted)
For Some reason first 4 questions didn't show while I was ansering and I can't find the Edit option.

What is this sir! Come up with something :)

a few guilds over the years with different games.
And your experience?

An unending string of questions and requests for HEEEEEELP!
I can attest to this.

Rarely make solid commitments to events or long lasting Dungeon crawls as I hate to let people down if I have to leave in the middle of something to take care of family.
Prolly a good plan, but also sad face panda.

Give us some more info on the above and then go from there! We want to know more about you! :) Your passions!

What is this sir! Come up with something :)
Ok First Passion Karaoke. I was a Karaoke Host in a Sushi Restaurant for a few years. Love singing. Love geting people singing with me. This is a GREAT feat considering I have a pretty bad case of Social Anxiety. I have to be pretty damn comfortable with my surroundings before I can open up.
And your experience?
My experience with Guilds... First Guild i was in was in Ultima Online Loved it. Met some good people in person on a meet n greet. Ended up one of the Council. 2nd Guild was in World of Warcraft. Also ended up on Council. Became good friends with Guild leaders. My wife and I actually moved from California to Texas and chose the city she lived in and I now have been working for her for the past 12 years.
all following guilds have been fun experiences, but nothing comparing to my WoW friendships. Never had any issues with members though. Sometimes I get deeply involved in activities, many times I just do my own thing while chatting with people.
I can attest to this.

Prolly a good plan, but also sad face panda.

Give us some more info on the above and then go from there! We want to know more about you! :) Your passions!

Top Bottom