What's new

IMPORTANT Gummy bears

Which gummy bear is best?

• Total voters

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Everyone knows Black Forest gummy bears are the best. I just want to know which of you arent my friends anymore.

Haribo Gummy Bears are the only kind that I have ever known existed. Therefore they must be the best and all others are of lesser quality.

Haribo Gummy Bears are the only kind that I have ever known existed. Therefore they must be the best and all others are of lesser quality.
Incorrect. Try some black forest ones, and if you change your mind we can be friends again.

Bow before the true kings of the gummy bear industry.
oURBgJU.jpg

And yes, I did just get these out of a vending machine.

Incorrect. Try some black forest ones, and if you change your mind we can be friends again.

Where the hell are these? I never knew these existed. My parents always get me a huge 1lb bag of Haribo Gummy Bears for Christmas.

That's why I am here. Do you have a minute or twenty to hear about our Lord and Savior amazon.com?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love how in the pictures on the side there is a size comparison so you know how much space it would take up if you placed it directly in front of your chest.

On the topic: We don´t have Black Forest Gummy bears here in Germany, so I go with the ones a local farm produces by themselves out of fruit juice. They are very nice and soft and have an awesome taste.

edit: I´ve just looked closer and found this on Amazon: http://www.amazon.de/Black-Forest-Gummy-Bears-Forest-Foods/dp/B00PACVSR2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418891497&sr=8-1&keywords=black forest gummy bears
They are not worth 100 bucks are they?

The gummy bears you eat sound similar to black forest ones. I dunno if 6 lbs of candy is worth 100 bucks. I wonder if i could buy them then ship them to you for cheaper.

Top Bottom