What's new

H1Z1 Headcount for Early Alpha

H1Z1 Early Alpha - Will you be playing?

• Total voters

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
aHihAoH.png

I will be playing this game for sure Early Alpha. 20$ entry fee seems worth it after watching the streams. Sure the game could crash and burn but it looks to at least provide some fun gameplay worth 20$.

So if you are in please add me to steam TristanNYC

This Standard Edition Bundle grants you:

• Early Access to H1Z1
  • 3 Event Tickets
  • 1 Key
  • 2 Crates

The Premium Edition Bundle grants you:

• Early Access to H1Z1
  • 25 Event Tickets
  • 3 Airdrop Tickets
  • 4 Keys
  • 6 Crates
  • Exclusive Aviator Hat Crafting Recipe

I DUNNO what keys means but if it means game keys, who wants to go in on the premium with me? Zakis ?

This Standard Edition Bundle grants you:
I DUNNO what keys means but if it means game keys, who wants to go in on the premium with me? Zakis ?

"6) Crates - You can find crates sometimes in game. They're filled with random cool stuff from the store. We're considering letting you see what's in them before you buy a key (ala Dota 2.)." http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/23oqm8/we_had_our_first_monetization_meeting_yesterday/

I'm pretty sure the Keys open the crates to the awesome cosmetic loot and that kind of stuff that will be inside.

"6) Crates - You can find crates sometimes in game. They're filled with random cool stuff from the store. We're considering letting you see what's in them before you buy a key (ala Dota 2.)." http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/23oqm8/we_had_our_first_monetization_meeting_yesterday/

I'm pretty sure the Keys open the crates to the awesome cosmetic loot and that kind of stuff that will be inside.

^^^This...it isnt game keys. That said they might offer some sort of 4 pack. Games do that sometimes when they distribute on steam.

I am also in on day one of course.

My current stance on this game is: No I’m not going to get it. Wrote a longer reply about it in Word, not sure if it’s good a reply for this thread, which is why I opted for this instead. I hope you all have fun in H1Z1 though!

My current stance on this game is: No I’m not going to get it. Wrote a longer reply about it in Word, not sure if it’s good a reply for this thread, which is why I opted for this instead. I hope you all have fun in H1Z1 though!

RANT IT!

Just a few things. From what we have seen there is a great base of a survival game here. Let's be vocal as a community, provide feedback for the devs, and help shape this game into something people play for a long time.

Secondly, while the map will expand I doubt the serious terrain features will change. We can probably guarantee that alpha will wipe a lot with structures to fix bugs etc. Regardless of these things, let's make notes of good locations for a home structure or stash for when early access leads to the stable release build.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just a few things. From what we have seen there is a great base of a survival game here. Let's be vocal as a community, provide feedback for the devs, and help shape this game into something people play for a long time.

Secondly, while the map will expand I doubt the serious terrain features will change. We can probably guarantee that alpha will wipe a lot with structures to fix bugs etc. Regardless of these things, let's make notes of good locations for a home structure or stash for when early access leads to the stable release build.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hills or by Water will be prime places. Hills to keep protected, water to stay alive.

Keep me posted on how the gameplay is. I won't buy into alpha, but maybe if they have a free beta.

I.... may pick this up with so many people playing.

tr1age, did they have prices on those yet?

20 bucks for the standard Early Access.

40 bucks for the premium version.

Those picking up the H1Z1 Standard Edition Bundle will gain Early Access to H1Z1, 3 event tickets, 1 key, and 2 crates, while the Premium Edition Bundle will net you the aforementioned Early Access, as well as 25 event tickets, 3 airdrop tickets, 4 keys, 6 crates, and an exclusive aviator hat crafting recipe.

Event tickets are what you use to play Battle Royale. A game mod for H1Z1. Yes a fully functional mod already. Airdrop tickets allow you to call in airdrops which contain stuff like crates which you need keys to open or minor supplies such as a few medical supplies. It has been stated there will NEVER be ammo or weapons in airdrops. Crates and keys are their monetization system so far since the game will be free on release. The crates will only have cosmetic items in them and never anything to give you an edge or advantage. Now I haven't heard for sure, but what they MIGHT do is offer cosmetic side grades for WEAPONS. I realize this keeps it out of the pay to win realm but I am hoping if they do this that it isnt a drastic skin change. Part of surviving is being able to recon an area before you decide on a course of action. Being able to have one or two people with a scoped weapon or binoculars providing over watch did wonders when my gang rolled in Day Z SA. Spotting what weapons people were running with definitely helped.

20 bucks for the standard Early Access.

40 bucks for the premium version.

Those picking up the H1Z1 Standard Edition Bundle will gain Early Access to H1Z1, 3 event tickets, 1 key, and 2 crates, while the Premium Edition Bundle will net you the aforementioned Early Access, as well as 25 event tickets, 3 airdrop tickets, 4 keys, 6 crates, and an exclusive aviator hat crafting recipe.

Event tickets are what you use to play Battle Royale. A game mod for H1Z1. Yes a fully functional mod already. Airdrop tickets allow you to call in airdrops which contain stuff like crates which you need keys to open or minor supplies such as a few medical supplies. It has been stated there will NEVER be ammo or weapons in airdrops. Crates and keys are their monetization system so far since the game will be free on release. The crates will only have cosmetic items in them and never anything to give you an edge or advantage. Now I haven't heard for sure, but what they MIGHT do is offer cosmetic side grades for WEAPONS. I realize this keeps it out of the pay to win realm but I am hoping if they do this that it isnt a drastic skin change. Part of surviving is being able to recon an area before you decide on a course of action. Being able to have one or two people with a scoped weapon or binoculars providing over watch did wonders when my gang rolled in Day Z SA. Spotting what weapons people were running with definitely helped.
Interesting. We have...5 people interested in this... i think i might be able to swing $20 bucks towards this game.....

I will be playing this game for sure Early Alpha. 20$ entry fee seems worth it after watching the streams. Sure the game could crash and burn but it looks to at least provide some fun gameplay worth 20$.

So if you are in please add me to steam TristanNYC

I swear I looked in every variation possible, but apparently "TristanNYC" doesn't exist. Wanted to add ya to steam.
Is there another name to search you by? Or maybe try adding me: F4iR33

Look forward to zombie huntin' together!! WOOOO.

Top Bottom