What's new

H1Z1 Headcount for Early Alpha

H1Z1 Early Alpha - Will you be playing?

• Total voters
Also, something i want to add.

This is still in Alpha, which means that the game still has a long ways to go and will probably have bugs in it. I ask the TAB members that are playing help the developers find these bugs and fix them or give them feedback on what we want to see as the game progresses.

I think this game has some serious potential and a good way to get there is to collectively give feedback.

Something i am going to do is have a notebook next to me taking notes on the bugs and things i would like see happen in this game.

It would be great if we could pull all of our notes together and give them to the Devs.

I think i am getting hyped for this <_< i think... i.... am... turning.... yup i am hyped.

I plan to play it semi casually. This way I can experience the game, enjoy the bugs, report them, and watch the game develop. Call me crazy but I consider this game to be like the full release of an MMO. We are just getting told it is Alpha right now. But in reality, it is just a buggy release. But at least we KNOW the bugs :)

I plan to play it semi casually. This way I can experience the game, enjoy the bugs, report them, and watch the game develop. Call me crazy but I consider this game to be like the full release of an MMO. We are just getting told it is Alpha right now. But in reality, it is just a buggy release. But at least we KNOW the bugs :)

I am of a very similar mindset.

I've been following the game pretty religiously for the past 8-9 months or so. By religiously I mean checking all social media on a daily basis for updates, watching & rewatching streams, etc. And the progress has been ASTOUNDING. It is very polished, and I agree with what alot of people are saying in that it is really in beta condition, but they are just calling our play test an alpha. And with that, I am very happy to participate. Yeah, there will be some bugs, I'll report them, but overall it is looking to be one hell of an experience.

I also agree with Baldo, though. I think it would be great for us to all compare notes, gather them up, and submit. Cause honestly...if the 6 or 7 of us playing find the same like 10/15 things wrong...then obviously those things are PRETTY consistently bugged.

But yeah, overall I am reallly reallly realllyyy excited.

I also agree with Baldo, though. I think it would be great for us to all compare notes, gather them up, and submit. Cause honestly...if the 6 or 7 of us playing find the same like 10/15 things wrong...then obviously those things are PRETTY consistently bugged.

Maybe a podcast talking about it could help... :)

THE DAY IS HERE PEOPLE. WOOHOO!!!

Do we have a plan for when we are all on and want to start playing together? Like...do we wanna schedule it to make sure we are on at the same time...or just get in game and hope others are on? Haha

I will be home at 6:30pm PST. I have teamviewer up so as soon as it goes on sale I am gonna start downloading it at home. But I won't be able to play and get in game (hopefully) until after work.

What is everyone else's schedule?

THE DAY IS HERE PEOPLE. WOOHOO!!!

Do we have a plan for when we are all on and want to start playing together? Like...do we wanna schedule it to make sure we are on at the same time...or just get in game and hope others are on? Haha

I will be home at 6:30pm PST. I have teamviewer up so as soon as it goes on sale I am gonna start downloading it at home. But I won't be able to play and get in game (hopefully) until after work.

What is everyone else's schedule?

Well I start my last 4 days of work before vacation tonight so I will be on in the early afternoons/evenings for the next 3 days...then its marathon.

I won't be home tonight till like 9.... so downloading as well. Might have to put my playing time on hold till tomorrow or the weekend

Fair enough. I figured the heavy gameplay would be over the weekend. Just wanted to check and make sure :D

Top Bottom