What's new

Wildstar Hell Yeah Ya'll We are Recruiting for Wildstar!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
5lrETsZ.jpg

Players Accepted: International - We have players from all over, including Germany, Denmark, Paris, North America, East Coast, West Coast, Australia. You name it!

Latest Podcasts: http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?forums/podcasts.72/&prefix_id=37
Breakdowns for EVERYTHING we have planned for Wildstar:http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?forums/wildstar-tab-manuals-expectations-guidelines.147/

Raiding: CHECK, PvP: CHECK, Warplots: CHECK, Good People: CHECK, Need more? Ask!
Summary:

AltTabMe is a mature gaming community where we enjoy lots of games. We talk about, write about, podcast, and of course play them! What better way is there to play them, then to play with one another? That being said our motto is:

"The Community That OUTLASTS Release Dates"
We have a robust website for our community that has achievements, forum games, and a War section, for downtime and until release as a special perk of joining us.

With that in mind, we invite anyone and everyone who enjoys kicking back from a long day to come to AltTabMe and post about gaming, rant about their day, or just lurk. At the end of the day this community is here as a place to relax and be yourself. Then when we get off from our jobs and have access to our super awesome gaming rigs, we like to load up our favorite games and play with one another.

Wildstar looks to be a lot of fun so we want to share it with all of you as well!

We have officially chosen the Exiles as out faction!
MDdVjeC.jpg

If you are looking for a community that is more than just a place to hold the current MMO flavor of the month, it could be a good spot for you.

It would be great to see those interested in Wildstar coming and saying hello, seeing if it is a good fit, then grabbing a beer and kicking back with us! Hey maybe some of our members will post below on their thoughts as well. :)

Oh... From our guild to all of you:

GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png
GIpVJNM.png

I really wanted to go back to raid healing but... It seems that too many had the same idea, I'll just jump on the lazy train and DPS... stab stab stab

I'm down, although I would like to know what the pricing is going to be (I know its TBA).

I'm thinking tanky or DPS'y, depending on whatever looks cooler. I might try out that bunny race.

I was thinking of going tank. It depends on the classes that haven't been released yet. I never got to raid or end-game-dungeon tank. I liked what I got to do before that point though.

I was thinking of going tank. It depends on the classes that haven't been released yet. I never got to raid or end-game-dungeon tank. I liked what I got to do before that point though.

I dps'ed for 6 years worth of WoW raids lol. Rogue dps, Warlock dps/utility, Mage dps, DK dps. SO MUCH DEEPS!

I dps'ed for 6 years worth of WoW raids lol. Rogue dps, Warlock dps/utility, Mage dps, DK dps. SO MUCH DEEPS!
For raiding, I was heals (priest) for vanilla, dps (mage) for karazhan, skipped the rest of TBC raids, heals at the beginning of wrath (shaman and a little druid) then dps (shaman) until a little less than a year before MoP. DPS is pretty boring most of the time. I kept asking if they wanted me to heal instead. I would have tanked if I had a decked out character at max level that could.

It's best to wait until we know the last classes to pick things. And we never know if those who have mentioned taking roles will even play at release or stick with the game long enough to raid. And hey, there might be a paladin or druid-like class, so then we can all be dps, tank, and healer. XD

For raiding, I was heals (priest) for vanilla, dps (mage) for karazhan, skipped the rest of TBC raids, heals at the beginning of wrath (shaman) then dps (shaman) until a little less than a year before MoP. DPS is pretty boring most of the time. I kept asking if they wanted me to heal instead. I would have tanked if I had a decked out character at max level that could.

It's best to wait until we know the last classes to pick things. And we never know if those who have mentioned taking roles will even play at release or stick with the game long enough to raid. And hey, there might be a paladin or druid-like class, so then we can all be dps, tank, and healer. XD

Agreed on waiting for the classes to be revealed I was just bored lol. Also agree on DPS can be boring sometimes, hence why I switched it up over 6 years. I tended to shy away from the builds with easier rotations as well. I have to say playing a DoT warlock....BEST SHIT EVER. I enjoyed keeping on my toes making sure everything was dotted to hell.

I played DPS for my entire time in WoW. Loved it. Then I learned the bear shaman in AoC and was addicted to hybrids ;)

I have always been a healer or DPS myself. I enjoyed both roles, though probably wasn't very good at either. I hate to see anyone die, so I tried very hard to be party healer, of course with the tank as my priority. I never liked tanking. Melee fighting... bleck. I like to be back and see the big picture rather than huddle in the trenches.

Priest in Vanilla, Holy Pally in BC, Priest in Wrath, Priest in Cata. I mixed in DPS on off-day raids, but was always in the top 1 or 2 slot in 10 mans and typically 1-4 in 25's. It was boring and methodical. Have the right timing and perfect rotation, don't die, and you win. Healing is a bit more reactionary and a bit more preparation and discipline. That's what I want again.

Top Bottom