What's new

Wildstar Hell Yeah Ya'll We are Recruiting for Wildstar!

Priest in Vanilla, Holy Pally in BC, Priest in Wrath, Priest in Cata. I mixed in DPS on off-day raids, but was always in the top 1 or 2 slot in 10 mans and typically 1-4 in 25's. It was boring and methodical. Have the right timing and perfect rotation, don't die, and you win. Healing is a bit more reactionary and a bit more preparation and discipline. That's what I want again.

You and your numbers. So you brought the sexual healing to the raid?

I believe Belial is the exact person that could be a tank. Your personality fits tanking perfectly.

Is that your clever way of saying people would enjoy seeing me get smacked around? Maybe I just need more grizzly Bruce bear hugs in my future. My beard is totally kicking your ass right now btw lol

Is that your clever way of saying people would enjoy seeing me get smacked around? Maybe I just need more grizzly Bruce bear hugs in my future. My beard is totally kicking your ass right now btw lol
lol not at all. It was purely me thinking you'd be a great tank :p

And you'd need to give substantial proof before make beard war claims.

Dammit. All of you are jumping on this bandwagon now. I wanted to be an Aurin before it was cool! /hipster
I just have a strong feeling that they will be the "healing race". Y'know, one with nature and such. I'll be going with the race that has the best stats/abilities that I want anyways, but you gotta love them anime-ish cuties.

I just have a strong feeling that they will be the "healing race". Y'know, one with nature and such. I'll be going with the race that has the best stats/abilities that I want anyways, but you gotta love them anime-ish cuties.

Wait, you guys decided on going with the lame bunny rabbit side? I don't know about this.

Fuck you all I'm being the bunny people with big hands. Called it first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wanted to go back to raid healing but... It seems that too many had the same idea, I'll just jump on the lazy train and DPS... stab stab stab
If polls have proven anything, it's that you can't trust polls when the game finally launches. ;) That said, as much as I love healing, I also love a defined tank role and have my eyes on that as well. I never thought I'd welcome back the tank/dps/support/heals role system, but how I've missed thee.

I need a good raid. it's been far too long....

you know what i REALLY miss? TRUE support roles, and I don't mean healing... for those who played it... FFXI BARD!!!!! that is what I want.
Each song lasted about a minute and you could buff 3 different songs at any given moment... so Haste + mana regen + Exp boost = LOVE!!!!! oh! and you had to pull too and sleep the next mob next to the party for faster dynamic leveling... THAT was fun.

I am also very into this, following the news on it. I told my wife our new computer has to run WildStar. Other stuff is optional.

Top Bottom