Moon

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Sue
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Mooncelium#7966_
What is your Age?
58 aka old fart

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I was fairly active with my WoW guild. And am part of some other communities on Discord.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Found it in Reddit while looking for a New World Company
I would like to make some friends who are laid back and having fun. I am interested in all aspects of the game. I am especially drawn to (or distracted by) gathering, mining and fishing - which seem to be leading me down the crafting path. I like PVE and would like to try more PVP.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Typical little kid board games growing up followed by Space Invaders and Asteroids. Then a long stretch of nothing, although I enjoyed watching my kids game. I started playing Diablo and Wow almost 2 years ago with my son and then FF14 with my daughter.
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) PvE, PvP (I played some Wow battlegrounds), and gathering
Yes, after a few slow starts, I found a guild in WoW that I really liked. It was a nice group and guild members were always looking to help each other out. Even though I was way older than most members, I didn't feel like an outsider.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
When I am not gaming, I am making art and spending time with friends and family. I game with my adult children and their friends but want to make some of my own gaming friends too. My husband doesn't game but we have a regular board game night with our friends.
Most importantly, we are getting a puppy at the end of October! I am pretty excited about that. Also, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

E N D

Top Bottom