What's new

Approved Hole's Application_i heart KITTIES, puppies, anything black, pie & cheese!

H

hole

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name? My real name? Michelle
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) michellesweatt#6970
Where are you from? (location/timezone) jersey EST
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I was a part of a fan forum when i was in my early 20s. Honestly, i thought it was GREAT! I met lots of people, I am a girl so I got LOTS of attention. I got invited to real life parties and meet ups that were really fun or what i considered to be fun then. If i was to join that same forum right now, i would find it exploitive and just overall wayyyy too negative. It was the opposite of the space you've created on Crafting Worlds, no one was safe. There was lots of personal attacking and endless fighting which sometimes spilled over into the real world and would cause problem/fights at events/get togethers.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I have locked myself inside since the onset of the pandemic and have found it really hard to get back to "real" life socializing. I'm looking forward to being able to be "social" in a platform that doesn't add to my social anxiety and might even bring some relief

E N D

I have locked myself inside since the onset of the pandemic and have found it really hard to get back to "real" life socializing. I'm looking forward to being able to be "social" in a platform that doesn't add to my social anxiety and might even bring some relief
True that!

Plus +1 for knowing me :p j/k.

Approved!

Please join us on discord and open a ticket so we can get you permissions there as well http://discord.gg/craftingworlds

Top Bottom