Approved Hyemesun Prungle's Application

Hyemesun Prungle

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Ben
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
dogday828#3941
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, and Yes. Probably the handle yo shit part. Being an online forum for an online game is hard. But, it is the personal responsibility of everyone to respect each other and maintain a safe community.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
John C. and his partner Jordan
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Looking for a fun and active community with likeminded people who want a safe and fun and creative space both in game and out.
Writing poetry and photography for my school’s literary magazine and to a lesser extent my Deviantart page. Favorite was being in a writing club with some folks in my small time. Good tight community of writers workshopping.
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Currently playing New World. Also, if y’all have anything going on in FFIV I’m fairly active there.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Been a part of a few different guilds in my history with WoW and EQ. Experiences ranged from trying to do cutting edge raiding to relaxed social guilds. Also played CS 1.5 in CPL for a season(never again,thx)
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about you the better!
Excited to be considered and hopefully look forward to getting to know everyone as well.

E N D

To the point, hope to get to know you more as we go! :)Approved. Hop on discord for your roles.

Top Bottom