What's new

Approved Insano

Insano

Crafter
Name - Steven "Insano"

Age (as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.) - 31

Where are you from? (timezone) - Texas, CST

Have you read the rules above? - Yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who? - Tr1age :3

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds? - Tr1age

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) - I have been a part of the UOAlive community for nearly 2 years. Just looking for an outlet to play more games with the people who I consider my friends and family.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet (optional)? - I sing karaoke

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) - Ultima Online back in 1997 was where I fell in love with gaming.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community? - UOAlive, New World, Diablo 4

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) - Mostly PvE Casual.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? - Not only have I been a part of many communities, I have also been the head of communities several times in the past. I am more interested in quality over quantity with the people that I chose to be included in my communities.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) - I like to keep conversations fun, and do my best to be helpful.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share! - I'm an open book. You can ask me about basically everything.

Hello Steven! Glad to have you here. I think I fell in love with gaming with Teenage Mutant ninja turtles at the arcade with my Dad. Divorce and such made it hard to connect but that game brought us together :)

Thanks for sharing and your application is approved!

Top Bottom