What's new

Approved Jfreeman35 application pt2

Jfreeman35

Crafter
What is your Name? Josh Freeman
What is your Discord Name (joshyy#0397) ?
Where are you from? (location/timezone) GA est
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! Um im 20 and in the military and im also an electrician and i currently am trying to break through locally for kickboxing

What is your Name? Josh Freeman
What is your Discord Name (joshyy#0397) ?
Where are you from? (location/timezone) GA est
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! Um im 20 and in the military and im also an electrician and i currently am trying to break through locally for kickboxing

We hope to see you active on discord, the forums, and the community as a whole. Want to get to know you more for sure!

APPROVED.

Top Bottom