What's new

Approved JustVonB

JustVonB

Crafter
What is your Name? Justin
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? ***JVB***#9611
What is your Age? 34
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community? Yes....Active body is a body that stays healthy...why should the forum be any different?
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who? I know the Owner....Are we friends? I would think so. Madam Surity says "You have no friends" so....Yes/No is the answer?
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds? The birds whisper and the Trees sing. Just listen and you will too hear the whispers
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) The support of friends are pertinent to the growth of ones ambitions.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional) Photography
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) Xbox - Halo
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community? I am not playing much these days, A few private Alphas
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) PVP, PVE
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I have been in several communities, Only one of which was toxic.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) I do like to help others, so I bring my general experience to the table and are willing to help where I can
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I have worked in the Aerospace industry, 3D CAD, Industrial Manufacturing, Robotics - Electrical Drafting, and now I work in the Mortgage Industry.

BONUS:
A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its perseverance. Continuous improvement is greater than delayed perfection.

E N D

The support of friends are pertinent to the growth of ones ambitions.
This is EXACTLY what Crafting Worlds stands for. APPROVED 100% even though you are such a goof ball with your answers. Appreciated the laugh honestly. Welcome aboard.
Photography
Gonna have to share your work in the Starving Artists forum! Can't wait to see it as a fellow Photographer. https://forums.craftingworlds.com/forums/starving-artists.7/
I have worked in the Aerospace industry, 3D CAD, Industrial Manufacturing, Robotics - Electrical Drafting, and now I work in the Mortgage Industry.
That is one hell of a rollercoaster. Life is strange that way eh?
A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its perseverance. Continuous improvement is greater than delayed perfection.
This means a lot actually, thank you for including this. I think the hardest thing for us to do when we recreated the community was to let go of the past, erase the prior threads, numbers, great looking stats. The things that generations of instagram and facebook have taught us ='s quality. But sometimes the hard road is the right road, and rebuilding the road to rid yourself of the past slips and falls is the best way forward, paved on lessons, knowledge, and future goals!

Top Bottom