What's new

Approved Kexessa

Kexessa

Crafter
Name Kexessa pronounced Kay-essa or Kay

Age Over 35 😬

Where are you from? (timezone) EST

Have you read the rules above? Yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who? Not yet!

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds? New World subreddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) This company sounds like a good fit for me. I really like no toxicity policy and letting people play how they want. I don't like being told by a GM what weapons I have to use or how I have to play because "that's the best way".

What was your first/favorite creative outlet (optional)? Baking & cooking

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) I've played all MMO's at one point or another

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community? Will have to look into what other games the community is playing, I'm just sort of wasting game time waiting for New World to release

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) PvE, PvP (organized) casual but sometimes a lot of it like fishing, harvesting or cooking.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I've played most every MMO released. I GM'd the guild Level One a guild in WoW on Blackhand for 3 years & I never want to GM ever again.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) Cookies for certain. I'm quiet, but dependable, helpful and a surprisingly decent player.

Top Bottom