What's new

Knockout

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual

There is a game going around, mostly in NJ, called Knockout. The game is basically pick a random target off the street and see if you can knock them out in one swing. Now i remember my friends and i would always get into fist fights and we would stop before anyone got seriously hurt and pick each other up and laugh it off. But going around and just hitting some stranger while they are going about their business is just plain despicable.

This... absolutely pisses me off. What the fuck did they do to you? Wait until you messed with the wrong person and they see it coming and they pull their Concealed Carry out and shoot you.

Don't worry those kids will do jail time. We live in an age where everyone has a cell phone camera and usually the idiots doing the "game" are the ones filming.

I have seen reports on similar "games" and the kids all got convicted.

I know that they will get jailtime but it still gets under my skin. Some people have medical conditions where they will die from stuff like this.

Hopefully they will find all the ones involved in these games.

"Quick we had 2 cases that this did happen, let´s give all of the other teenagers bad ideas so we can report even more!"

This is a horrible game. I don´t know what else to say.

"Quick we had 2 cases that this did happen, let´s give all of the other teenagers bad ideas so we can report even more!"

This is a horrible game. I don´t know what else to say.
yes, but the assholes who will pick this up from watching the video would have been doing this type of crap without the incentive anyway. All they need is a stupid idea to run with. The kids who wouldn't do this normally won't start because of the video.

This has been going on a long time here. I'm surprised it took this long to spread.

The world is a fucked up place and as we drive our economy into the ground it only gets worse with less parental care because of worry for themselves and yadda yadda. I blame the entire system for this shit. And idiotic moral compasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is nothing new, we just live in an age where cameras are everywhere so there is more awareness and outrage over stuff like this. That's a good thing. Hopefully this trend will pass and teenagers will go back to burning each other with cigarettes to prove their macho-ness.

Friend of mine posted this on FB today.. Sometimes I'm not sure I want to live on this planet.

It wasn't the cigarette used to burn it was the lighter cause it made a smiley face.

Yeah back in 2012 the game started in St. Louis (I was actually reading about this yesterday) from this 17 year old kid who called him The Knockout King. Now this punk was training to be a boxer and didn't have enough training partners so started this sick game. They killed an elderly Vietnamese man within two weeks of them starting the game. Soon dozens of cases started and unlike you guys mentioned the police couldn't catch them. It happened so fast and in the worst places of St. Louis that no one would testify against these pieces of crap. I don't care if you are white, black, chrome, neon green if you decide to randomly deck a person walking on the street minding their own business you deserve a lot more than a simple battery charge.

This is the article http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_cdf5032a-b65e-51e0-a84e-de0f0ce0c5f8.html

Friend of mine posted this on FB today.. Sometimes I'm not sure I want to live on this planet.

We could establish a moon base Crake.

In all seriousness...this makes me wish the zombie apocalypse would occur so the stupid people die off.

We could establish a moon base Crake.

In all seriousness...this makes me wish the zombie apocalypse would occur so the stupid people die off.
Only if we can have these:
Moonraker%20Laser%20Limited%20Edition%20Prop%20Replica.jpg

Stupid people own guns. Cause stupid people
Live in the middle of the us. And that is where Stupid people are born and breed. We are hosed.

Top Bottom