What's new

Knockout

The issue with this statement is those kids were just walking by someone and BAM! out of nowhere. No time to pull a gun.

If you are alert enough, then you can easily throw up a left block while pulling the gun from your right hip or from behind the back.

If i am walking by a bunch of kids that look like they are no good i always keep my eyes towards them to make sure they don't do something stupid. I live in, lets just say it isn't a place you walk alone in, unless you are carrying.

If you are alert enough, then you can easily throw up a left block while pulling the gun from your right hip or from behind the back.

If i am walking by a bunch of kids that look like they are no good i always keep my eyes towards them to make sure they don't do something stupid. I live in, lets just say it isn't a place you walk alone in, unless you are carrying.

This is completely feasible. Also I am not saying I do it 24/7 but I am fucking paranoid when it comes to that stuff. If I am in line for something, I will side step and stand slightly out of line and angled so I can easily see the people behind me and around me. Its a jail thing. I people watch to the extreme because, well thats what you do durning normal shifts when the inmates are out and about and they are good at trying to hide things, distract you etc. So watching normal people outside is generally easy.

My friends and I were talking about this. It's called Knockout. It should be called assault and robbery. It's a gang of (usually kids) trying to knock someone out and then end up stealing from them.

We debated that the kids usually would get off with just a slap of the wrist and if the victim tried to fight back he would end up with the harsher penalty in front of a court.

Top Bottom