What's new

MOBA League of Legends

I didn't realize we were having such a debate that we have to start pulling out the wikipedia links.

I just posted my thoughts and feelings on the game and that is that. I feel that you are taking my posts all wrong and only grabbing onto one small part of them. I am glad you still find enjoyment in LoL and wish you the best with it. :)

Anyways, did you guys see the new champion?

Rengar_Splash_0_thumb.jpg

ITS A PredaCHARR

I rarely play anymore and like someone else said when I do its a bot game to get the daily, but feel free to add me: D Skylark. I main J4 and Fiora.

Rengar shares the maori haka dance with the Charr in Guild Wars 2.

And this one is pushing Sylvari a bit. Come on Riot you're totally doing this on purpose now.

LoL%20Zyra.jpg

Btw, thanks for the like on my app. Even if I don't get approved that actually really means a lot to me someone enjoyed reading it. Thank you, Belial.

And this one is pushing Sylvari a bit. Come on Riot you're totally doing this on purpose now.

Btw, thanks for the like on my app. Even if I don't get approved that actually really means a lot to me someone enjoyed reading it. Thank you, Belial.

I didn't even think about her being a Sylvari. Are the yordle LoL's version of Asura too? Or just Fizz? Is Volibear actually Norn? Coming from a cold climate and being a bear? I've got a feeling this could go on for awhile.

You should go back and check the app, looking good so far.

I play league of legends under the same handle as GW2, but with the release and all I don't think I'll be playing as much.

Joel told me your guys names a few weeks ago but I forgot to write them down...I'm Kaidamaz on LoL. I'll send you guys friend requests when I get on next time (although my LoL time has been severely impacted with me playing GW2 + HW + work).

<3 !

I'm on LoL occasionally as well (EU West sever) my name is IPrometheus, feel free to add me for some games. I'm not that great, but getting better.

My League name is Eneco. 1460 ELO / 70% Win Ratio (Pretty low, just not really motivated to play ranked lately).

I have 1k+ wins and all champions + more skins than I should have.

Feel free to add me.
Same here 1k+ wins, way to many skins, 1659 was my highest rank, but climbing up the ladder again takes alot of time as we all know. GimpThePimp add me as well if you feel like it.

Favorite char for aesthetics would be twitch love that little rat :p i hate the changes to him tho now he will never gets the play he deserves.

Top Bottom