What's new

Let's play a game

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
Which game should we play?

Seems like a lot of us have been in game purgatory lately. I've been toying around with a bit of Warframe; it's fun but a bit of a grindfest with a pay vs. wait crafting wall.

That being said I'd like to figure out a game we could potentially get a few people together in. Now that the buttz are playing vanilla WoW I need something worth playing. Let's break this gaming funk!

Willing to accept all non-moba suggestions.

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Willing to accept all non-moba suggestions.

Rocket League comes out 7/7. Cross play between PS4 and PC. Hella fun in the betas. $20

And even though you said non-moba, I am definitely knee deep into HotS right now. Always willing to pick up some Smite again.

I feel like it's time we get into a shooter again. Blacklight Retribution was a fuckton of fun during our pre-GW2 days.

Now, is this PC or consoles as well?

I would consider Diablo 3 again. I have been trying to get an hour in every so often now that I can game a bit again.

Everyone keeps knocking me about it but......DCUO is still going strong :) I'd be more than willing to hop in there

Console, I know a few of us picked up Driveclub when it first came out.

Is Cube World still a thing?

Need something fun, easy to pick up, and incredibly cheap or free. And not a massive time sink. And preferably not something with large progression scales, as that tends to divide us.

Im still keeping my fingers crossed for an Overwatch invite every time I check my mail.

You can always join me in WoW
Thanks but I think my time with WoW has passed. I came back once and it just didn't feel the same game I fell in love with while I was in college.
Same for me in Wildstar
That's sweet of you to offer. But I think I probably handled my leaving the wrong way and at this point probably shouldn't reopen that old wound. (Hugs and kisses)

Meh. You were burnt and needed a break. Come back if you want, Lance isn't gonna do much about anything. <3

I just started playing Rival Kingdoms for mobile. Yes, the name makes me cry as it's a Clash of Clans clone, but it's clone in the same way LoL is for DOTA. There's a substantial bit of the game that's very different, and they solved the problem with the time needed to train troops. Plus, you can collect many different heroes for a little bit of extra oomph each battle.

I'd like to start a kingdom and get some raids going.

I just started playing Rival Kingdoms for mobile. Yes, the name makes me cry as it's a Clash of Clans clone, but it's clone in the same way LoL is for DOTA. There's a substantial bit of the game that's very different, and they solved the problem with the time needed to train troops. Plus, you can collect many different heroes for a little bit of extra oomph each battle.

I'd like to start a kingdom and get some raids going.

I started Boom Beach on mobile

Let me know what you think! It sounded good when I read about it and I played for a few months, but I couldn't find the replay value.

I am only lvl 8 right now. Still not confident attacking player bases. Tried it and got destroyed. Still attacking the easy computer bases for now. Overall not to bad. Wish the times where not so high at the beginning. Kinda putting me off for the later game.

I've always got my latest game list in my siggy. I've been almost exclusively Smite lately. There's some stuff that released recently that I'm wanting to farm. If we have a "Let's Play!" night, I can take a break from it though.

Ark: Survival Evolved is out on Steam now. Not sure if I want to get burned by another survival game but that's another option. I just got off a Diablo kick so that's kind of out of the question for me, and WoW/WS are not happening. Sorry not sorry.

Ark: Survival Evolved is out on Steam now. Not sure if I want to get burned by another survival game but that's another option. I just got off a Diablo kick so that's kind of out of the question for me, and WoW/WS are not happening. Sorry not sorry.
You don't have to. We will definitely have overwatch time together.

Sorry not sorry is like one of my favorite sayings lol.

I would play something with you but I can't late night it due to work :(

Top Bottom