What's new

Let's play a game

I am so burnt out on MMO's right now. I love playing them, but being an adult makes it so hard.

Goofing around with the Japanese version of FFVI on the emulator.
Sadly life on the road is not very MMO friendsly...

I'd like to hear more about Ark. Is it a run of the mill survivor game or is there any substance there.

I'd like to hear more about Ark. Is it a run of the mill survivor game or is there any substance there.
I'll stream it at some point. Haven't gotten deep enough to make a call yet

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Considering ARK, waiting for more feedback from you bros. I cannot wait for Overwatch though. I will play the crap out of that game.

Well I've been pretty in to Ark as of late, but I'm down to try something else if people aren't in to it. HotS is alright for a MOBA.

Splatoon did not appeal to me remotely, sorry bro

Let me know what you think! It sounded good when I read about it and I played for a few months, but I couldn't find the replay value.

Disliked this very much.[DOUBLEPOST=1434162673,1434162508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I've been pretty in to Ark as of late, but I'm down to try something else if people aren't in to it. HotS is alright for a MOBA.

How is Ark?

When I am done with traveling I am game for some HoTS all day every day. And if Ark is good Ill pick it up.

Wait guys, I figured out the perfect game we can all play together right now. Neopets. Boom.

Top Bottom