What's new

Null and Void MaliciousSyns - OG gamer gogo Atari

MaliciousSyns

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
A: IRL? Patrick (aka PJ)
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
A: MaliciousSyns#3081

A: TBH, all of them ... I believe we are all of the same species but also within in it is large diversity although in the end having a common hobby (gaming). Any community requires rules to adhere to reinforce
their goals. Strict enforcement simply shows this goal is of upmost importance to the community regardless of stature. True progession in a community comes from all working togethar as a cohesive unit
working as one torwards the common goal, enforcement, and/or reminders of that community.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
A: No, but my brother ( Shadoweavr aka Mark) will also being applying in the near future.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
A: I enjoy helping and working with others. Perhaps being a father of 3 has done this to me lol. Im always up for learning anything new and helping things grow to its fullest potential. Also liked the introduction.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
A: I tend to try to enjoy ALL aspects of the game.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
A: IRL knowledge, very chatty, skilled (i try to be the best i can be), a joker, listener, advice giver if wanted, tons of wisdom.

nephews lol. I enjoy gaming and interacting with people as well as learning constantly. Im quite analytical. I love having fun and creating a light enjoyable atmosphere around myself. Love to help others regardless if i even get anything out of it. OH and most important of all a year ago i became a grandfather which is soooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

A: Yes. A community is only as strong as it's participants.
Love this and we agree. That is why we wipe the community
Intellivision
Who! I don't even know what that is! Do share!
mmorpg's mobas.
Check out the thread about Core Punk, it is literally an MMORPG MOBA!
(i try to be the best i can be)
Were you a military man?
i became a grandfather which is soooooooooooooooooooo awesome!
Congratulations! Great application, you are now officially a Crafter too! APPROVED!
Please open a ticket in discord to get your privs there too!

Welcome to the fold Malicious! Looking forward to playing New World with you and getting to know you!

Top Bottom