Null and Void ManawarGames - Old Gamer Looking for Safe Passage

ManawarGames

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Rusty
Manawar#5403
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Canada/MST

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yeppers
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit New World recruiting post
I have been gaming since the invention of PONG. Really, no shit. I actually played PONG on an analog TV. My father brought one home one day and I haven't stopped gaming since. Real life slowed me down from time to time but I've always gamed - have all the latest consoles and most of the time have the highest end PC money can buy (within reason of course). My children are gamers my wife supports our gaming. Having said all that, I am retired and my full-time hobby is gaming and I am looking for a safe fun knowledgeable community to share my gaming passion with.

Currently playing lots of games, Elder Scrolls Online 1000+ hrs on PC and PS5, Destiny 1 & 2 5000+ hrs all major platforms, FFXIV on PC, Elite Dangerous 1000+ hrs on PC and PS5, Warframe on PS5, All the Battlefields on PS4, and many many more. I basically play all types of games across all platforms.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm fairly social and love to help and try to be a skilled as possible but I would say I tend to lean towards having fun rather than having the highest K/D or solo'ing an end game dungeon.

E N D

Canada/MST
Already like ya.

Yes/Yes/ and they all have a resonating ring of approval
You may wanna re-peruse that first yes :) You are missing something. Let us know when ya found it. Thanks!

I am retired and my full-time hobby is gaming and I am looking for a safe fun knowledgeable community to share my gaming passion with.
Nice! Many long nights with you, I never sleep!

I usually split time between PVE/PVP if its that type of game, I also usually fall to the side of hardcore.
What does hardcore mean to you?

Currently playing lots of games, Elder Scrolls Online 1000+ hrs on PC and PS5, Destiny 1 & 2 5000+ hrs all major platforms, FFXIV on PC, Elite Dangerous 1000+ hrs on PC and PS5, Warframe on PS5, All the Battlefields on PS4, and many many more. I basically play all types of games across all platforms.
WOW! I think you game more than me!

Yes, and varied some were okay, some I ran from as fast as I could click the x button. Some were great and I am still a part of today.
Good to hear of the variety! :)
I tend to lean towards having fun rather than having the highest K/D
While it is indeed fun for some people to have the highest K/D I feel as though our community defines fun as your definition as well.

hmmm... maybe I've said enough... for now...
Maybe... or maybe not!

The SPECIFIC rule that resonates with me is - “Play hard and have FUN harder!”
Nope. Do me a favor just read them over one more time. This time, take your time, make sure to read everything :)

We do this, not to shame ya, but to make sure later down the line, there is no confusion what this community stands on and our rulesets!

Hardcore to me means time - the more time you spend on a particular game the more hardcore you are. There are some games I only casually play and then there are some that I play hardcore... example: Destiny above.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

I am a father, a Husband, and a gamer. In that order. I am a US and Canadian citizen and a veteran of the United States Air Force, 10 years. In addition to my military career I spent 27 years in the Oil and Gas industry. I have several US patents. I have work and traveled all over the world. I have lived in Russia, China, Australia, and Canada. I settled on retiring in Canada for a multitude of reasons.

As far as gaming goes... I have been gaming since the invention of PONG. I have witnessed the birth, death, and greatness of all the console’s and the enduring fortitude of the master PC race. I have played countless different types of games across all platforms.

I have children that game and that I game with. Thus, I have created gamers.

George Bernard Shaw once said “We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.” I love that quote.

They will have to pry my cold dead hands from my M&KB or controller when I die.

I follow the #1 gaming rule. “There will always be someone better than me”.

Hardcore to me means time - the more time you spend on a particular game the more hardcore you are. There are some games I only casually play and then there are some that I play hardcore... example: Destiny above.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

I am a father, a Husband, and a gamer. In that order. I am a US and Canadian citizen and a veteran of the United States Air Force, 10 years. In addition to my military career I spent 27 years in the Oil and Gas industry. I have several US patents. I have work and traveled all over the world. I have lived in Russia, China, Australia, and Canada. I settled on retiring in Canada for a multitude of reasons.

As far as gaming goes... I have been gaming since the invention of PONG. I have witnessed the birth, death, and greatness of all the console’s and the enduring fortitude of the master PC race. I have played countless different types of games across all platforms.

I have children that game and that I game with. Thus, I have created gamers.

George Bernard Shaw once said “We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.” I love that quote.

They will have to pry my cold dead hands from my M&KB or controller when I die.

I follow the #1 gaming rule. “There will always be someone better than me”.

See now THIS is an intro. Welcome aboard mate!

Did you fly in the airforce?

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.” Good quote.

I wasn't a pilot, however, I did fly aboard the B-52 as an crewmember, avionics maintenance technician. Lots of good and sometimes scary times those were...

Top Bottom