What's new

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

I didn´t even remember I´ve put myself on that list^^

edith says: Did you guys add me? Because I´ve added you and it looks like you did not :/

Little tidbit of information which should help.

You can gather/carve faster when you are crouching.

I have it, still only a rank 2 hunter though. I am not doing the single player missions (seems pointless) so it's a little slower progression for me..

So i fell in love again with the Dual Blades, after upgrading i can put out some decent mid-level damage with high mobility. I hardly get hit anymore.

I also realized ALWAYS check to make sure armor is made for your class type. I went to make some Jaggi leggings last night (2 types) and went with the one that gave the highest defense. Went to put them on and it wouldn't let me. So i checked and it is only wearable by Gunners. /facepalm. I didn't have enough mats to make the other pair so this is a good lesson i am passing on to you other hunters. Check to make sure armor is compatible with your weapon style.

I also realized ALWAYS check to make sure armor is made for your class type. I went to make some Jaggi leggings last night (2 types) and went with the one that gave the highest defense. Went to put them on and it wouldn't let me. So i checked and it is only wearable by Gunners. /facepalm. I didn't have enough mats to make the other pair so this is a good lesson i am passing on to you other hunters. Check to make sure armor is compatible with your weapon style.

Also: Never underestimate the power of the leather armor set. +Gathering and +Whim is immensely useful when you gather resources

Im thinking I might start working on a new weapon

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom