What's new

Moody?

Would it be hard to remake the font if you have all (or most) of the letters from the existing moods?

Though it could be manipulated that way, it would not be as easy to edit as using the native font. Would require a lot of cutting and pasting for creation or modification of mood icons.

explosive_zpsfb0865e8.png

loser_zps4e5392bc.png

zonked_zpsac5981ee.png

bozo_zpsde1ddc74.png

coffee_zpsf54bc204.png

On the icons above I used TxFntB10, 8pt, Bold, with a 1pt stroke and some have a bezel effect, satin overlay or drop shadow. I also was toying with gradients and pattern overlays for the background. I don't think this is too hard to read.
The font you used here is actually easier to read imo. SO GOOD! Love the coffee one hahaha.

When you get a chance Tristan, can you add the moods above? Also, our current 'lucky' mood has a 7 on it, but there is no such thing as a black 7-ball. I made it an 8-ball because I'm anal retentive. :p

I will make more moods soon!!! If anyone has mood suggestions, let me know. I'll be happy to make some and I know Tulz does a good job creating them too.

Lucky_zps8ed90ede.png

I am probably gonna try to find a better image for SPARKLY but here is what I have so far...

sparkly_zpsf8d3688f.png

prettyinpink_zps59f82fea.png

Two options for Vampiric... pick your fave.

Vampiric_zps717c580d.png

vampiric_2_zps220cde0d.png

I am probably gonna try to find a better image for SPARKLY but here is what I have so far...

sparkly_zpsf8d3688f.png

prettyinpink_zps59f82fea.png

Two options for Vampiric... pick your fave.

Vampiric_zps717c580d.png

vampiric_2_zps220cde0d.png

Vampiric needs the corners filled in with green they have black in there at the moment. The others have it too but the green makes it show. Others added!

Vampiric needs the corners filled in with green they have black in there at the moment. The others have it too but the green makes it show. Others added!

Ahh, didn't notice that. Will take care of it tonight after work :) Glad you liked the Pretty in Pink.... PONIES!!!

Was Vampiric (and Hulk Smash) not approved? Or did you just not get time to upload it yet? LMK. :)

Can you show me one more idea for Vampiric that doesn't remind me of a 90's vampire? :) Something a little more stylized less transparent?[DOUBLEPOST=1365775332,1365775301][/DOUBLEPOST]Also hulk smash I think should be green, or it looks like christmas colors :)

Can you show me one more idea for Vampiric that doesn't remind me of a 90's vampire? :) Something a little more stylized less transparent?[DOUBLEPOST=1365775332,1365775301][/DOUBLEPOST]Also hulk smash I think should be green, or it looks like christmas colors :)
So what you are saying is you want sparkles on your vampires.

Top Bottom