What's new

New Guy From Mass AMA

I have cards with Gyoin on them, as well as no-named ones. They were in my room this year and was too tired to come back since they were already writing notes haha. My bad.

I have cards with Gyoin on them, as well as no-named ones. They were in my room this year and was too tired to come back since they were already writing notes haha. My bad.

I would like some of the no-named generic ones. I tend to flutter around and can hand them out to cool people <3

Actually my first choice is Deadpool. Gambit is up there though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I love how Deadpool becomes an X-man. He decides no one likes him, so he buys a yellow and blue suit and just shows up at the compound and is like "Oh hey guys, I'm an Xman now."
"Uhhh, no you're no..."
"Shhhhhhh... I'm an Xman."

Oh, and mine is Forge. Only PsionicFox is with me on that one though

I do love me some deadpool, btw anyonle else excited for the Deadpoool movie?
Yes and no. I'm afraid of how badly they could end up doing this because of some pg-13 rating they might be shooting for. I doubt they'd be able to nail Deadpool shooting a guy in the face for almost no reason (like saying he doesn't like Taco Bell) because the pg-13 restrictions don't allow that kind of thing.

I can deal with the PG 13 rating cause most of my love for deadpool comes from his quips rather then his shooting random people for no reason.

Im surprised how many people like Gambit, most people just go with Wolverine.
My absolute favorite is Shadowcat. One of the best in character development and story growth. One of the coolest powers too. I was always a fan of Nightcrawler too.

Top Bottom